MULTI-FAMILY COMMUNITY — Construction of the sprawling $29.6 million multi-family Deerfield Place began in June 2016, and is located off of Trenton Road and Settlers Passage at 1 Patriot Circle in Utica, on a former bean farm. (Photo submitted)
Deerfield Place cuts ribbon on new apartment, townhouse complex in Utica
Deerfield Place, Utica’s newest multi-family apartment and townhome community, located near the SUNY Polytechnic Institute campus, celebrated its grand opening Thursday with an official ribbon cutting ceremony.
Dozens of families and Utica residents were on hand to tour the facilities and mix of one, two, and three bedroom garden-style apartments and townhomes.
Construction of the sprawling $29.6 million multi-family community began in June 2016, and is located off of Trenton Road and Settlers Passage at 1 Patriot Circle in Utica, on a former bean farm.
The community consists of 21 residential buildings and 156 apartments and townhomes ranging from 1,140 to 1,840 square feet, and also includes a community fitness center, clubhouse, lounge room, and an outdoor swimming pool and patio. Each apartment and townhome is equipped with its own garage, balcony and laundry unit.
“Deerfield Place offers the city of Utica a unique opportunity a to live a maintenance-free lifestyle,” said Jacqueline Shafer, Regional Manager at United Plus Property Management. “Our residents live busy lives; they appreciate the convenience Deerfield Place provides, like snow and trash removal, a 24-hour maintenance crew, and lawn care.”
“Deerfield Place is also designed to accommodate a resident’s desire for privacy, which is why every apartment and townhome has their own private entrance, garage, and balcony,” she added.
Shafer also mentioned that the apartments and townhomes all include wood finished flooring, granite kitchen and bathroom counters, and stainless steel amenities.
French drama highlights dances by acclaimed choreographer
Country singer to perform at MVCC
NY awarded $3.5 million suicide prevention grant
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Turkey dinner in Westernville benefits mission projects
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Chicken and biscuits served in Westmoreland Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Bake and bag sales in Floyd
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Church offers blood donation opportunity
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Women’s bible study Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Last service of season in Sylvan Beach Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/16/17Durhamville Baptist Church collects school supplies
- 4:00pm 09/16/17The sovereignty of God
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Turkey served in Lee Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/09/17Taste of Heaven event Monday