County clerk to host naturalization ceremony
Oneida County Clerk Sandra J. DePerno will host a naturalization ceremony Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m. at Mohawk Valley Community College’s Utica campus in the Schafer Theater.
Officials will formally welcome the new citizens to the county and present them with their certificates of naturalization. The candidates for citizenship are from Rome, Utica and surrounding areas.
State Supreme Court Justice Bernadette T. Clark will officiate, and the keynote speaker will be MVCC President Randall J. VanWagoner.
The county clerk’s office has been naturalizing citizens since 1807 and currently holds four ceremonies a year.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’