County clerk to host naturalization ceremony
Oneida County Clerk Sandra J. DePerno will host a naturalization ceremony Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m. at Mohawk Valley Community College’s Utica campus in the Schafer Theater.
Officials will formally welcome the new citizens to the county and present them with their certificates of naturalization. The candidates for citizenship are from Rome, Utica and surrounding areas.
State Supreme Court Justice Bernadette T. Clark will officiate, and the keynote speaker will be MVCC President Randall J. VanWagoner.
The county clerk’s office has been naturalizing citizens since 1807 and currently holds four ceremonies a year.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome