County clerk to host naturalization ceremony
Oneida County Clerk Sandra J. DePerno will host a naturalization ceremony Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m. at Mohawk Valley Community College’s Utica campus in the Schafer Theater.
Officials will formally welcome the new citizens to the county and present them with their certificates of naturalization. The candidates for citizenship are from Rome, Utica and surrounding areas.
State Supreme Court Justice Bernadette T. Clark will officiate, and the keynote speaker will be MVCC President Randall J. VanWagoner.
The county clerk’s office has been naturalizing citizens since 1807 and currently holds four ceremonies a year.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
View offers summer yoga sessions
Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben