County clerk to host naturalization ceremony
Oneida County Clerk Sandra J. DePerno will host a naturalization ceremony Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m. at Mohawk Valley Community College’s Utica campus in the Schafer Theater.
Officials will formally welcome the new citizens to the county and present them with their certificates of naturalization. The candidates for citizenship are from Rome, Utica and surrounding areas.
State Supreme Court Justice Bernadette T. Clark will officiate, and the keynote speaker will be MVCC President Randall J. VanWagoner.
The county clerk’s office has been naturalizing citizens since 1807 and currently holds four ceremonies a year.
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Church gathers gifts for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Rome pastors offer joint service Sunday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Thanksgiving bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Holiday service in Whitesboro Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gathering Thanksgiving Eve at St. John’s
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Christmas at the Corner Friday
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Me too: Healing and hope through Jesus
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Joe Davoli, Harvey Nusbaum perform Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/11/17Thanksgiving concert in Sherrill to aid food pantry