Bialas Ski Center open this weekend
Utica Mayor Robert M. Palmieri announced today that, due to the current and forecasted weather, Val Bialas Ski Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica, will be open for skiing, snowboarding and sledding this weekend.
Lift tickets are $10 per person, per day. Tickets are cash only.
Any questions may be directed to the City’s Parks Department at 315-738-0172.
The tentative hours of operation will be the following:
• Thursday from 4-10 p.m.
• Friday from 4-10 p.m.
• Saturday from noon-10 p.m.
• Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
The hours of operation are for this week only and are subject to change pending any unanticipated changes in the weather.
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Stone Soup event aids food pantry
Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’