Bialas Ski Center open this weekend
Utica Mayor Robert M. Palmieri announced today that, due to the current and forecasted weather, Val Bialas Ski Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica, will be open for skiing, snowboarding and sledding this weekend.
Lift tickets are $10 per person, per day. Tickets are cash only.
Any questions may be directed to the City’s Parks Department at 315-738-0172.
The tentative hours of operation will be the following:
• Thursday from 4-10 p.m.
• Friday from 4-10 p.m.
• Saturday from noon-10 p.m.
• Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
The hours of operation are for this week only and are subject to change pending any unanticipated changes in the weather.
Children: Investment for the future
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Mount Calvary marks anniversary
Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland