Bialas Ski Center open this weekend
Utica Mayor Robert M. Palmieri announced today that, due to the current and forecasted weather, Val Bialas Ski Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica, will be open for skiing, snowboarding and sledding this weekend.
Lift tickets are $10 per person, per day. Tickets are cash only.
Any questions may be directed to the City’s Parks Department at 315-738-0172.
The tentative hours of operation will be the following:
• Thursday from 4-10 p.m.
• Friday from 4-10 p.m.
• Saturday from noon-10 p.m.
• Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
The hours of operation are for this week only and are subject to change pending any unanticipated changes in the weather.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love