Bialas Ski Center open this weekend
Utica Mayor Robert M. Palmieri announced today that, due to the current and forecasted weather, Val Bialas Ski Center, 220 Memorial Parkway, Utica, will be open for skiing, snowboarding and sledding this weekend.
Lift tickets are $10 per person, per day. Tickets are cash only.
Any questions may be directed to the City’s Parks Department at 315-738-0172.
The tentative hours of operation will be the following:
• Thursday from 4-10 p.m.
• Friday from 4-10 p.m.
• Saturday from noon-10 p.m.
• Sunday from noon-5 p.m.
The hours of operation are for this week only and are subject to change pending any unanticipated changes in the weather.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
15th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17