Zonta Club to hold blood screening program on Sept. 15 in Oneida
ONEIDA — The Zonta Club of the Oneida Area and the Oneida High School Z Club are sponsoring the AMBA Blood Screening Program for people wanting to take advantage of the blood screening event.
It will be held on Saturday, Sept. 15 at the Oneida High School cafeteria from 6-10 a.m. A comprehensive battery of lab tests is available for $40.
This fee is payable by check or money order, only made out to AMBA Wellness Programs. No cash. Proof of ID is required. Additionally, there is a $5 handling fee payable to the Zonta Club of Oneida which goes toward the many scholarships given to local girls and women. To make an appointment, call 1-800-234-8888 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. A physician’s name and address should be provided at the time of the call, as personal physician authorization is required.
The Zonta Club is an international service organization of women in business and the professions, and the Z Club is their high school counterpart.
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Consequences for our choices
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Trinity Community Coffee House hosts The Cadleys Oct. 20
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Octoberfeast in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Dan Schall performs Oct. 21
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Augusta church hosts Old Home Days Service
- 4:00pm 10/13/18Ladies luncheon Thursday in Canastota
- 4:00pm 10/13/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/08/18Harvest of Faith set for Tuesday
- 4:00pm 10/06/18United Church of Canastota to hold chicken barbecue