Zonta Club to hold blood screening program on Sept. 15 in Oneida
ONEIDA — The Zonta Club of the Oneida Area and the Oneida High School Z Club are sponsoring the AMBA Blood Screening Program for people wanting to take advantage of the blood screening event.
It will be held on Saturday, Sept. 15 at the Oneida High School cafeteria from 6-10 a.m. A comprehensive battery of lab tests is available for $40.
This fee is payable by check or money order, only made out to AMBA Wellness Programs. No cash. Proof of ID is required. Additionally, there is a $5 handling fee payable to the Zonta Club of Oneida which goes toward the many scholarships given to local girls and women. To make an appointment, call 1-800-234-8888 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. A physician’s name and address should be provided at the time of the call, as personal physician authorization is required.
The Zonta Club is an international service organization of women in business and the professions, and the Z Club is their high school counterpart.
Children: Investment for the future
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Mount Calvary marks anniversary
Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland