Voters pass Oneida Library budget
ONEIDA — Registered voters in the Oneida Public Library’s Special Library District on Tuesday passed by 381 to 322 the library’s proposed operating budget of $421,481 for its upcoming fiscal year, July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
Voters also elected three candidates for the three open seats on the OPL Board of Trustees, starting July 1 this year: Patricia K. Albaugh with 525 votes; Gary N. Taylor with 516 votes; and Lillian G. White with 531 votes. Other, write-in candidates received 54 votes. The winners will serve five-year terms, with no compensation.
The approved OPL operating budget of $421,481 for FY 2018-19 represents a 4.35 percent increase over the current fiscal year’s budget.
The total budget for the upcoming fiscal year reflects a Library District tax levy of $373,481; public funding of $15,000; private funding of $21,000; and library revenues of $12,000.
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome