Voters pass Oneida Library budget
ONEIDA — Registered voters in the Oneida Public Library’s Special Library District on Tuesday passed by 381 to 322 the library’s proposed operating budget of $421,481 for its upcoming fiscal year, July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019.
Voters also elected three candidates for the three open seats on the OPL Board of Trustees, starting July 1 this year: Patricia K. Albaugh with 525 votes; Gary N. Taylor with 516 votes; and Lillian G. White with 531 votes. Other, write-in candidates received 54 votes. The winners will serve five-year terms, with no compensation.
The approved OPL operating budget of $421,481 for FY 2018-19 represents a 4.35 percent increase over the current fiscal year’s budget.
The total budget for the upcoming fiscal year reflects a Library District tax levy of $373,481; public funding of $15,000; private funding of $21,000; and library revenues of $12,000.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota