SMOOTH RIDE — This combination Harley-Davidson motorcycle and Jack Daniels’ whiskey display shows one of several liquor products available at Tin Woodsman’s Flask liquor store in Chittenango’s Emerald City Plaza. The store is celebrating its grand opening this week and will have tastings each weekend in December to promote its products. (Photo submitted)
Tin Woodsman’s Flask opens in Chittenango plaza
CHITTENANGO — The Tin Woodsman’s Flask, the new 17,000 square-foot wine and spirits store located in Emerald City Plaza, is open for business.
“We are excited to be announcing another grand opening and celebrating yet another step in the economic growth of our region,” Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO Ray Halbritter said.
The Oneidas own the plaza and opened a casino there in 2015. The liquor store is located between Yellow Brick Road Casino and Tops Supermarket at 710 W. Genesee St.
Tn Woodsman’s Flask created 20 permanent jobs, the Oneida Nation announced. Full and part-time positions remain available.
Tin Woodsman’s Flask will host tasting events this weekend to mark the store’s opening.
• On Friday, Dec. 1, the store will feature 19 Crimes, Kahlua and Jackson Family products from 4 to 7 p.m.;
• On Saturday, Dec. 2, the store will feature products from Line 39 Wines, Maker’s Mark and Thousand Island Winery from 1 to 4 p.m. The Tin Woodsman’s Flask will also feature St. Michelle Wine Estates, Catskill Distilling and Beringer Main & Vine from 4 to 7 p.m.
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/10/18The cross, a Lenten sign of God’s love
- 4:00pm 03/10/18Community prayer vigil Tuesday in Canastota