Paving underway in Oneida
ONEIDA — The top layer of asphalt on portions of the following City of Oneida roadways began milling and repaving work on Tuesday:
Washington Avenue; Warner Street; Cedar Street; Elm Street; East Sands Street; Chappell Street; Cobb Street; Phillips Street; Boston Street; Randall Avenue; and Staudt Street.
Temporary roadway closures will occur as a result of the work being conducted until the completion of the project.
The City of Oneida Department of Public Works (DPW) will be assisting a contractor with construction operations.
The City DPW asks that the public be patient with roadway conditions, as resurfacing could take place several weeks after the initial surface milling.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 11:28am 09/18/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Fall, football, and the armor of God
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Delta Lake Christian Music Fest Sept. 22
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Harvest Fair lunch Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/15/18Bible study starts Sept. 19 in Rome