Paving underway in Oneida
ONEIDA — The top layer of asphalt on portions of the following City of Oneida roadways began milling and repaving work on Tuesday:
Washington Avenue; Warner Street; Cedar Street; Elm Street; East Sands Street; Chappell Street; Cobb Street; Phillips Street; Boston Street; Randall Avenue; and Staudt Street.
Temporary roadway closures will occur as a result of the work being conducted until the completion of the project.
The City of Oneida Department of Public Works (DPW) will be assisting a contractor with construction operations.
The City DPW asks that the public be patient with roadway conditions, as resurfacing could take place several weeks after the initial surface milling.
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
15th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The Clothing Closet seeks donations
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Local collection sites announced for Operation Christmas Child
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Gratitude luncheon Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Ecumenical service in Oneida Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Anti-bullying event Wednesday
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Harvest theme lunch Nov. 15
- 4:00pm 11/10/18The faith of a veteran
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Thanksgiving service Nov. 18
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Christmas Bazaar in Camden Nov. 17