Oneida Healthcare gets $75,000 for outpatient radiology center
ONEIDA — The Central New York Community Foundation has awarded Oneida Healthcare Center $75,000 to expand its outpatient imaging facility.
OHC provides a number of acute care inpatient and outpatient services in a 101-bed facility. It also features a 24-hour emergency department, a birthing center, operating rooms and beds in its intensive care unit.
CNYCF also awarded $18,858 to the Earlville Free Library. The money will be used to create a new children’s area, computer library and teen lounge.
The foundation also awarded $20,000 to Earlville Opera House which will be used to buy a new heating system.
View hosts Bread Basket Workshop Tuesday
Dodge Pratt Northam center hosts 34th annual Art & Craft Fair in Boonville
Arts at the Palace hosts Dar Williams Aug. 25
History Club of New York Mills meets Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Honesty, integrity, and being true to their word
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Grace Union AME Church to host revival service
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Hecla Hall to host picnic-style meal
- 4:00pm 08/11/18‘The Blessing of the Boats’ Sunday in Sylvan Beach
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Philippians 3:13-14: How to reach your goal
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Roof, steeple work at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Vacation Bible School in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Saint Margaret’s sets open house
- 4:00pm 08/04/18Community Appreciation Day slated for Aug. 12
- 4:00pm 07/28/18Working behind the scenes