Oneida Healthcare gets $75,000 for outpatient radiology center
ONEIDA — The Central New York Community Foundation has awarded Oneida Healthcare Center $75,000 to expand its outpatient imaging facility.
OHC provides a number of acute care inpatient and outpatient services in a 101-bed facility. It also features a 24-hour emergency department, a birthing center, operating rooms and beds in its intensive care unit.
CNYCF also awarded $18,858 to the Earlville Free Library. The money will be used to create a new children’s area, computer library and teen lounge.
The foundation also awarded $20,000 to Earlville Opera House which will be used to buy a new heating system.
Silk marbling class March 3
Art center hosts ‘Mélange’ exhibit reception Saturday
Oneida library offers Family Tech Night, ‘Coco’ screening
Puppet Show kicks off community health initiative in Boonville
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Spaghetti dinner served Feb. 18
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Drive-through ashing in Lee, Verona Feb. 14
- 4:00pm 02/10/18St. Peter’s offers ashes in Verona
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Services at Trinity United Methodist
- 4:00pm 02/10/18Meal aids Lutheran Disaster Response
- 4:00pm 02/10/18The Kingdom of Heaven is ‘within you’