Oneida Healthcare gets $75,000 for outpatient radiology center
ONEIDA — The Central New York Community Foundation has awarded Oneida Healthcare Center $75,000 to expand its outpatient imaging facility.
OHC provides a number of acute care inpatient and outpatient services in a 101-bed facility. It also features a 24-hour emergency department, a birthing center, operating rooms and beds in its intensive care unit.
CNYCF also awarded $18,858 to the Earlville Free Library. The money will be used to create a new children’s area, computer library and teen lounge.
The foundation also awarded $20,000 to Earlville Opera House which will be used to buy a new heating system.
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/16/18Butterfly tea event Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/12/18Strength of a mother’s love