Brindisi gets endorsement in Oneida
The Oneida City Democratic Committee has endorsed Democrat Anthony J. Brindisi in his run for the 22nd Congressional District.
Brindisi serves in the state Assembly. “A political reformer and tireless supporter of the upstate community he represents, he is known for effective bipartisan legislation on the part of public education, funding of local municipal and infrastructure projects, and economic development initiatives,” the committee stated.
Brindisi, of Utica, is challenging Republican incumbent Claudia L. Tenney in the mid-term elections in November.
Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
Apartment project for seniors receives $10.8M loan
Arc offers free concert Tuesday
Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Gifts hidden in plain sight
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas concert at St. Joseph’s Friday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Christmas pageant in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Advent Lessons and Carols Sunday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Healing service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Community Center seeks donations
- 4:00pm 12/01/18Seven things God says to you in the battle
- 4:00pm 12/01/18Solstice at the Cathedral concert in Syracuse Dec. 6, 7
- 4:00pm 12/01/18Christmas Service of Lessons and Carols marks 100 years