Brindisi gets endorsement in Oneida
The Oneida City Democratic Committee has endorsed Democrat Anthony J. Brindisi in his run for the 22nd Congressional District.
Brindisi serves in the state Assembly. “A political reformer and tireless supporter of the upstate community he represents, he is known for effective bipartisan legislation on the part of public education, funding of local municipal and infrastructure projects, and economic development initiatives,” the committee stated.
Brindisi, of Utica, is challenging Republican incumbent Claudia L. Tenney in the mid-term elections in November.
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
Movie depicts real life art heist
‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben