Railroad buys pair of passenger cars
The Adirondack Scenic Railroad has acquired two passenger cars at auction in Roanoke, Va. They had been property of the Norfolk Southern.
They are “in excellent condition and are Amtrak certified for immediate service,” the Adirondack Scenic Railroad noted.
The acquisition of two of these cars is recognition that the rail operation will continue to grow, it noted. “The purchase of additional rolling stock and the rehabilitation of existing equipment is needed.”
A state grant helped finance the purchase for the Utica-based tourism railroad.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/14/18I have competed well
- 4:00pm 07/14/18The Puffers perform Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/14/18Women gather Tuesday
- 4:00pm 07/10/18Constableville church to host Vacation Bible school
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Do not run from the fight — you are strong in The Lord
- 4:00pm 07/07/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Harp & Harmony concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Free B Sharp concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Stittville social, concert July 10
- 4:00pm 07/07/18Chicken BBQ served July 14