NEW LOCATION — Oneida County’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore will now be located at 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). A storm damaged the roof on a former location. Volunteers are sought to help at the store. (Photo submitted)
Volunteers sought for new Habitat ReStore
UTICA — Volunteers are being sought for a new Habitat ReStore which will be opening 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). The recruitment meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Oneida County Habitat for Humanity officials said, “The ReStore has re-located and we need your help with the daily operations.
Volunteer positions only require a commitment of 1-2 shifts per week, or whenever you are available. ReStore shifts are determined by what you are interested in doing.”
The following volunteer positions are needed: truck driver, donation pickup/drop off, donation coordinators, donation procurement, merchandise associate and more. Those unable to attend Wednesday can contact the store at 624-9010.
On the net: www.restoreoneidacounty.org
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/12/18Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday