NEW LOCATION — Oneida County’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore will now be located at 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). A storm damaged the roof on a former location. Volunteers are sought to help at the store. (Photo submitted)
Volunteers sought for new Habitat ReStore
UTICA — Volunteers are being sought for a new Habitat ReStore which will be opening 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). The recruitment meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Oneida County Habitat for Humanity officials said, “The ReStore has re-located and we need your help with the daily operations.
Volunteer positions only require a commitment of 1-2 shifts per week, or whenever you are available. ReStore shifts are determined by what you are interested in doing.”
The following volunteer positions are needed: truck driver, donation pickup/drop off, donation coordinators, donation procurement, merchandise associate and more. Those unable to attend Wednesday can contact the store at 624-9010.
On the net: www.restoreoneidacounty.org
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16