NEW LOCATION — Oneida County’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore will now be located at 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). A storm damaged the roof on a former location. Volunteers are sought to help at the store. (Photo submitted)
Volunteers sought for new Habitat ReStore
UTICA — Volunteers are being sought for a new Habitat ReStore which will be opening 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). The recruitment meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Oneida County Habitat for Humanity officials said, “The ReStore has re-located and we need your help with the daily operations.
Volunteer positions only require a commitment of 1-2 shifts per week, or whenever you are available. ReStore shifts are determined by what you are interested in doing.”
The following volunteer positions are needed: truck driver, donation pickup/drop off, donation coordinators, donation procurement, merchandise associate and more. Those unable to attend Wednesday can contact the store at 624-9010.
On the net: www.restoreoneidacounty.org
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Garden club tours historic site Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/01/17Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Foothills Rural Community Ministry announces September hours
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Annual Garden Auction Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Master Gardeners offer workshops
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Garden club meets Aug. 7
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Sign-up for August Food $en$e today