NEW LOCATION — Oneida County’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore will now be located at 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). A storm damaged the roof on a former location. Volunteers are sought to help at the store. (Photo submitted)
Volunteers sought for new Habitat ReStore
UTICA — Volunteers are being sought for a new Habitat ReStore which will be opening 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). The recruitment meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Oneida County Habitat for Humanity officials said, “The ReStore has re-located and we need your help with the daily operations.
Volunteer positions only require a commitment of 1-2 shifts per week, or whenever you are available. ReStore shifts are determined by what you are interested in doing.”
The following volunteer positions are needed: truck driver, donation pickup/drop off, donation coordinators, donation procurement, merchandise associate and more. Those unable to attend Wednesday can contact the store at 624-9010.
On the net: www.restoreoneidacounty.org
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Gardener’s of Rome plant sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Sherrill Garden Club sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/04/18Holy Cross offers Mother’s Day plant sale