NEW LOCATION — Oneida County’s Habitat for Humanity ReStore will now be located at 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). A storm damaged the roof on a former location. Volunteers are sought to help at the store. (Photo submitted)
Volunteers sought for new Habitat ReStore
UTICA — Volunteers are being sought for a new Habitat ReStore which will be opening 494 French Road, Utica (the old Trains and Hobbies). The recruitment meeting is at 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Oneida County Habitat for Humanity officials said, “The ReStore has re-located and we need your help with the daily operations.
Volunteer positions only require a commitment of 1-2 shifts per week, or whenever you are available. ReStore shifts are determined by what you are interested in doing.”
The following volunteer positions are needed: truck driver, donation pickup/drop off, donation coordinators, donation procurement, merchandise associate and more. Those unable to attend Wednesday can contact the store at 624-9010.
On the net: www.restoreoneidacounty.org
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/09/18Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 02/02/18Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 01/26/18Library screens farm documentary
- 12:00pm 01/26/18Sign-up today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 12/22/17Additional Food $en$e sign-up announced
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Garden club hosts holiday gathering
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today