Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
The 22nd annual Madison County Hop Fest Weekend will take place Sept. 15-17. Among the events are:
• Tour of hop houses and craft breweries Sunday, Sept. 17 at 9 a.m. Tickets for the tour are $30. Reservation required by Sept. 8 — call 315-363-4136 or go online to www.madisoncountyhopfest.org.
Hop heritage promoter Dot Willsey and preservation architect Carl Stearns will guide the tour. Lunch will be at Empire Farm Brewery. Attendees will receive a complimentary 5 oz. glass. Attendees should dress accordingly — closed-toed shoes are required to tour the breweries.
The tour will start at 9 a.m. at The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St, Oneida, and end there at 5 p.m.
• A five-course Paired Beer Dinner at Good Nature Farm Brewery, 1727 Route 12B, Hamilton on Friday, Sept. 15, at 6 p.m. Tickets are $65 and reservations are required by Friday, Sept. 8. Purchase tickets online at madisoncountyhopfest.org. Full menu available online at https://www.madisoncountyhopfest.org/paired-beer-dinner.
The Madison County Hop Fest celebrates the past, present and future of the hop industry. For more information, go online to www.madisoncountyhopfest.org.
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Garden club tours historic site Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/01/17Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Foothills Rural Community Ministry announces September hours
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Annual Garden Auction Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Master Gardeners offer workshops
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Garden club meets Aug. 7
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Sign-up for August Food $en$e today