Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
SAUQUOIT — The Root Farm is now in its second year of offering its Community Supported Agriculture opportunity, enabling participants to enjoy 15 weeks of locally grown vegetables and flowers beginning on June 28.
Full shares cost $450 each and can be picked up at the Root Farm every Thursday from 3-6:30 p.m. Half shares are also available for $300.
This is a way to support The Root Farm and the services it provides to local children and adults from the community, while also enjoying a wide variety of fresh, local produce. There are limited shares available which will go quickly.
For more information or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-520-7046.
The Root Farm, a non-profit organization, has expanded to a new location on more than 100 acres in Sauquoit.
The Root Farm is focused on learning and healing for people of all ages and abilities through the power of equine, agricultural and recreational experiences.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood