Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
SAUQUOIT — The Root Farm is now in its second year of offering its Community Supported Agriculture opportunity, enabling participants to enjoy 15 weeks of locally grown vegetables and flowers beginning on June 28.
Full shares cost $450 each and can be picked up at the Root Farm every Thursday from 3-6:30 p.m. Half shares are also available for $300.
This is a way to support The Root Farm and the services it provides to local children and adults from the community, while also enjoying a wide variety of fresh, local produce. There are limited shares available which will go quickly.
For more information or to sign up, email email@example.com or call 315-520-7046.
The Root Farm, a non-profit organization, has expanded to a new location on more than 100 acres in Sauquoit.
The Root Farm is focused on learning and healing for people of all ages and abilities through the power of equine, agricultural and recreational experiences.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy