Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
SAUQUOIT — The Root Farm is now in its second year of offering its Community Supported Agriculture opportunity, enabling participants to enjoy 15 weeks of locally grown vegetables and flowers beginning on June 28.
Full shares cost $450 each and can be picked up at the Root Farm every Thursday from 3-6:30 p.m. Half shares are also available for $300.
This is a way to support The Root Farm and the services it provides to local children and adults from the community, while also enjoying a wide variety of fresh, local produce. There are limited shares available which will go quickly.
For more information or to sign up, email email@example.com or call 315-520-7046.
The Root Farm, a non-profit organization, has expanded to a new location on more than 100 acres in Sauquoit.
The Root Farm is focused on learning and healing for people of all ages and abilities through the power of equine, agricultural and recreational experiences.
Create festive holiday wreath at Rogers
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 11/10/18Workshop in Utica Tuesday on buying a home
- 4:00pm 11/09/18Create festive holiday wreath at Rogers
- 4:00pm 11/09/18Sign-up for Food $en$e Nov. 16
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/12/18Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today