Re-Store training offers choice of two sessions
UTICA — Are you interested in volunteering at the ReStore? Have you volunteered in the past and are now interested in working at our new store? Habitat for Humanity is offering ReStore Volunteer Training & Orientation at the new store, 494 French Road.
There will be two hour-long sessions for volunteers to learn about all of the new changes happening at the ReStore and learn the basics of working at the ReStore. Refreshments will be served. Pre-Registration is required by visiting www.restoreoneidacounty.org.
Volunteers have a choice of attending either:
- 11 a.m. to noon Tuesday, April 19, or
- 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 19.
This free training & orientation sessions are open to adults 18 and older who are interested in volunteering for at least one shift per month at the ReStore. A list of available volunteer positions can be found at http://restoreoneidacounty.org/help-wanted/. Each position will be explained more in depth during the training.
If you have any questions, contact Allison Kollar at 624-9010
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16