Re-Store training offers choice of two sessions
UTICA — Are you interested in volunteering at the ReStore? Have you volunteered in the past and are now interested in working at our new store? Habitat for Humanity is offering ReStore Volunteer Training & Orientation at the new store, 494 French Road.
There will be two hour-long sessions for volunteers to learn about all of the new changes happening at the ReStore and learn the basics of working at the ReStore. Refreshments will be served. Pre-Registration is required by visiting www.restoreoneidacounty.org.
Volunteers have a choice of attending either:
- 11 a.m. to noon Tuesday, April 19, or
- 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 19.
This free training & orientation sessions are open to adults 18 and older who are interested in volunteering for at least one shift per month at the ReStore. A list of available volunteer positions can be found at http://restoreoneidacounty.org/help-wanted/. Each position will be explained more in depth during the training.
If you have any questions, contact Allison Kollar at 624-9010
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/12/18Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday