McConnellsville Garden Club meets Tuesday
CAMDEN — The opening meeting of the McConnellsville Garden Club for 2017 will be Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. at the historic W.H. Dorrance House, 32 Church St. in Camden, the club announced.
The group after touring the home will have a traditional English Tea luncheon provided by Dorrance House staff. Members will then discuss annuals, perennials and shrubbery suitable for Victorian-era gardens.
The Victorian-era home, built in 1880 and on the National Register of Historic Places, is being restored by Casey Cook.
The 85-year-old garden club includes members from McConnellsville, Camden, Constantia, West Monroe and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and in expanding their knowledge of those topics.
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
Young gardeners receive national honors
- 4:00pm 06/16/17Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/16/17July Food $en$e orders collected at five locations
- 11:35am 06/06/17Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market offers Planting Day
- 4:00pm 06/02/17Food $en$e signups Tuesday in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 06/02/17McConnellsville Garden Club to tour rose garden in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Hannaford grocery bags aid Foothills during June
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Village of Vernon sales June 2-4
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Foothills Food Pantry seeks help serving 160 families in seven towns
- 4:00pm 05/26/17Brunch Bingo aids Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Food $en$e orders being taken at five sites