Many at benefit win arrangements made by garden club members
CAMDEN — Lots of people went home winners from a Holiday Benefit held at the Clothing Connection, 84 Main St.
McConnellsville Garden Club members made holiday arrangements for display and a drawing to benefit Cluster 13 Ministries, Clothing Connections and the Camden Food Pantry. Cluster 13 repairs homes with no charge to the recipient. Clothing Connection sells clothes at “modest prices” and gives them to about 50 families.
Winning the arrangements were: Tm Fanning, Marcia Madora, Pam Monica, Molly Kimball, Judy Pfister, Darice Schremph, Ron Steinbach, Nan Lovelace, Dejanie Moore, Megan Moore, Jane Van Allen, Mary Lou Golden, Vicky Harrington, Kaysey Hinkle, Analyn Spencer, Ciara Sidley, Pat Bols, Kathy Zangrilli, Laurel Manion, Denice Warchol, Mary Barker, Kandi Waldron, Sandy Reader, Deb Allen and Janet Barnard.
Founded in 1932, the McConnellsville Garden Club is comprised of members from Camden, Constantia, West Monroe as well as McConnellsville and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding their knowledge in those areas.
Young gardeners receive national honors
Handmade Holidays workshop Nov. 11
Youngsters win pumpkin, sunflower contest
Jervis Recycling Day Wednesday
- 4:00pm 03/29/17Antique Appraisal Night Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/24/17DEC advises homeowners: Avoid problems with bears and coyotes
- 4:00pm 03/24/17Homebuilders, remodelers expo April 1-2
- 4:00pm 03/24/17June 17 selected for 21st annual Herb and Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 03/03/17New residential building codes forum in Marcy
- 4:00pm 03/03/17Geothermal info offered
- 4:00pm 02/24/17Agencies to let farmers know what help is available
- 4:00pm 02/17/17Signup starts Feb. 24 for March Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 01/27/17Signup starts today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 01/20/17Young gardeners receive national honors