Many at benefit win arrangements made by garden club members
CAMDEN — Lots of people went home winners from a Holiday Benefit held at the Clothing Connection, 84 Main St.
McConnellsville Garden Club members made holiday arrangements for display and a drawing to benefit Cluster 13 Ministries, Clothing Connections and the Camden Food Pantry. Cluster 13 repairs homes with no charge to the recipient. Clothing Connection sells clothes at “modest prices” and gives them to about 50 families.
Winning the arrangements were: Tm Fanning, Marcia Madora, Pam Monica, Molly Kimball, Judy Pfister, Darice Schremph, Ron Steinbach, Nan Lovelace, Dejanie Moore, Megan Moore, Jane Van Allen, Mary Lou Golden, Vicky Harrington, Kaysey Hinkle, Analyn Spencer, Ciara Sidley, Pat Bols, Kathy Zangrilli, Laurel Manion, Denice Warchol, Mary Barker, Kandi Waldron, Sandy Reader, Deb Allen and Janet Barnard.
Founded in 1932, the McConnellsville Garden Club is comprised of members from Camden, Constantia, West Monroe as well as McConnellsville and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding their knowledge in those areas.
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Garden club tours historic site Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/01/17Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Foothills Rural Community Ministry announces September hours
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Annual Garden Auction Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers