Many at benefit win arrangements made by garden club members
CAMDEN — Lots of people went home winners from a Holiday Benefit held at the Clothing Connection, 84 Main St.
McConnellsville Garden Club members made holiday arrangements for display and a drawing to benefit Cluster 13 Ministries, Clothing Connections and the Camden Food Pantry. Cluster 13 repairs homes with no charge to the recipient. Clothing Connection sells clothes at “modest prices” and gives them to about 50 families.
Winning the arrangements were: Tm Fanning, Marcia Madora, Pam Monica, Molly Kimball, Judy Pfister, Darice Schremph, Ron Steinbach, Nan Lovelace, Dejanie Moore, Megan Moore, Jane Van Allen, Mary Lou Golden, Vicky Harrington, Kaysey Hinkle, Analyn Spencer, Ciara Sidley, Pat Bols, Kathy Zangrilli, Laurel Manion, Denice Warchol, Mary Barker, Kandi Waldron, Sandy Reader, Deb Allen and Janet Barnard.
Founded in 1932, the McConnellsville Garden Club is comprised of members from Camden, Constantia, West Monroe as well as McConnellsville and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding their knowledge in those areas.
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Master Gardeners offer workshops
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Garden club meets Aug. 7
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/14/17Classes offered by master gardeners
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Terrarium first project for teens at Jervis
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Cookbook Club tries ‘Six Seasons’ recipes
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Garden club hosts flower show Monday
- 4:00pm 06/30/17Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/16/17Herb and Flower Festival Saturday