Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
OLD FORGE — View’s annual Secret Garden Tour will take place on Thursday, Aug. 9. The tour provides an opportunity to visit local pristine gardens at private residences in a ten-mile radius. The event will begin with meeting at View arts center at 9 a.m., the tour will begin at 9:30 a.m. and will end by noon. “We will have leaders to follow, you can carpool or drive your own car as we drive about 10 miles one way stopping to see gardens along the way,” organizers said.
Michele DeCamp and Kate Russell, who have organized the Secret Garden Tour for sev-eral years, have been busy choosing this year’s gardens of choice. “The Secret Garden Tour allows the public to take in the beauty of some fantastic but hidden flower and veg-etable gardens in our area,” said DeCamp.
Admission is $25, $20 for View members.
View is located at 3273 Route 28. For tickets or more information, go online to ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 10/12/18Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge