Garden club hosts flower show Monday
MCCONNELLSVILLE — McConnellsville Garden Club will host its annual Luncheon and Flower Show starting at 10 a.m. Monday, July 10, at
McConnellsville Golf Club, 3007 McConnellsville Road.
Members will hold a business meeting at 10 a.m., and guests should arrive at about 11 a.m. Lunch will be served at noon. Members are asked to bring a flower arrangement for display.
There will be a ways and means table, a silent auction for garden related items, a vote on the flower arrangements and a sale of donated plants.
Members may invite a guest. Hillsboro Garden Club will also attend.
Founded in 1932, the garden club is comprised of members from McConnellsville, Camden, Constantia, West Monroe, and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding on their knowledge and beauty of gardening.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Bonsai workshop Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Green waste pickup Monday
- 4:00pm 04/12/18Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
- 4:00pm 04/10/18Green waste pickup to begin Monday for inside district
- 4:00pm 04/06/18Credit union offers home buyers’ workshop
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Gardeners group meets Monday
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/09/18Dairy producers meet March 14