Garden club hosts flower show Monday
MCCONNELLSVILLE — McConnellsville Garden Club will host its annual Luncheon and Flower Show starting at 10 a.m. Monday, July 10, at
McConnellsville Golf Club, 3007 McConnellsville Road.
Members will hold a business meeting at 10 a.m., and guests should arrive at about 11 a.m. Lunch will be served at noon. Members are asked to bring a flower arrangement for display.
There will be a ways and means table, a silent auction for garden related items, a vote on the flower arrangements and a sale of donated plants.
Members may invite a guest. Hillsboro Garden Club will also attend.
Founded in 1932, the garden club is comprised of members from McConnellsville, Camden, Constantia, West Monroe, and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding on their knowledge and beauty of gardening.
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 07/14/17Classes offered by master gardeners
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Terrarium first project for teens at Jervis
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Cookbook Club tries ‘Six Seasons’ recipes
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Garden club hosts flower show Monday
- 4:00pm 06/30/17Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/16/17Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/16/17July Food $en$e orders collected at five locations
- 11:35am 06/06/17Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market offers Planting Day
- 4:00pm 06/02/17Food $en$e signups Tuesday in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 06/02/17McConnellsville Garden Club to tour rose garden in Syracuse