Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
MCCONNELLSVILLE — McConnellsville Garden Club will host their 85th Flower Show and Luncheon on Monday, July 9.
The group’s business meeting will be held at 10 a.m., with guests arriving at 11 a.m. and lunch (for a $15 fee) begin served at noon.
Members and entrants in the flower show are asked to bring and display their arrangements in the designated area to be voted on by the attendees. Judging will be held prior to the luncheon and winners will be announced during the meal. there will be a silent auction of garden-related items, a ways and means table, and a sale of donated plants. Committee members include Ann Babcock, Nancy Chauncey, Judy Moore, Tania Moore, Judy Misch, and Sandy Tarnelli.
Founded in 1932, the garden club is comprised of members from McConnellsville, Camden, Constantia, West Monroe, and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding on their knowledge and beauty of gardening.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy