Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
MCCONNELLSVILLE — McConnellsville Garden Club will host their 85th Flower Show and Luncheon on Monday, July 9.
The group’s business meeting will be held at 10 a.m., with guests arriving at 11 a.m. and lunch (for a $15 fee) begin served at noon.
Members and entrants in the flower show are asked to bring and display their arrangements in the designated area to be voted on by the attendees. Judging will be held prior to the luncheon and winners will be announced during the meal. there will be a silent auction of garden-related items, a ways and means table, and a sale of donated plants. Committee members include Ann Babcock, Nancy Chauncey, Judy Moore, Tania Moore, Judy Misch, and Sandy Tarnelli.
Founded in 1932, the garden club is comprised of members from McConnellsville, Camden, Constantia, West Monroe, and the north shore of Oneida Lake who are interested in gardening, horticulture, ecology and expanding on their knowledge and beauty of gardening.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood