Free marketing workshop for livestock producers
All area livestock producers are invited to attend a Profitable Meat Marketing Workshop scheduled for Monday, Nov. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the White Eagle Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road in Hamilton.
Registration for this free workshop is required by Nov. 11 by calling 736-3394 ext. 132 or online at: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/PMM2016_230 .
The workshop will be led by Ag. Marketing Specialist Matt LeRoux who will help producers determine if all your costs of production are covered, including your time, develop a marketing strategy for your farm as well as introduce you to MeatSuite, the online resource that can connect consumers to your products.
LeRoux will also spend time discussing the Price Calculator he developed for livestock producers.
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
Young gardeners receive national honors
Handmade Holidays workshop Nov. 11
- 4:00pm 05/23/17Food $en$e orders being taken at five sites
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Dining for a Cause ticket deadline May 31
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Plant sale Saturday; children’s contest slated
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Plant sale in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/17/17Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 05/12/17Jervis will host community garden
- 4:00pm 05/05/17Holy Cross plant sale May 11-14
- 4:00pm 04/21/17Food $en$e open to everyone; orders being taken at five sites