Free marketing workshop for livestock producers
All area livestock producers are invited to attend a Profitable Meat Marketing Workshop scheduled for Monday, Nov. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the White Eagle Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road in Hamilton.
Registration for this free workshop is required by Nov. 11 by calling 736-3394 ext. 132 or online at: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/PMM2016_230 .
The workshop will be led by Ag. Marketing Specialist Matt LeRoux who will help producers determine if all your costs of production are covered, including your time, develop a marketing strategy for your farm as well as introduce you to MeatSuite, the online resource that can connect consumers to your products.
LeRoux will also spend time discussing the Price Calculator he developed for livestock producers.
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Master Gardeners offer workshops
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Garden club meets Aug. 7
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/14/17Classes offered by master gardeners
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Terrarium first project for teens at Jervis
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Cookbook Club tries ‘Six Seasons’ recipes
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Garden club hosts flower show Monday
- 4:00pm 06/30/17Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/16/17Herb and Flower Festival Saturday