Free marketing workshop for livestock producers
All area livestock producers are invited to attend a Profitable Meat Marketing Workshop scheduled for Monday, Nov. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the White Eagle Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road in Hamilton.
Registration for this free workshop is required by Nov. 11 by calling 736-3394 ext. 132 or online at: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/PMM2016_230 .
The workshop will be led by Ag. Marketing Specialist Matt LeRoux who will help producers determine if all your costs of production are covered, including your time, develop a marketing strategy for your farm as well as introduce you to MeatSuite, the online resource that can connect consumers to your products.
LeRoux will also spend time discussing the Price Calculator he developed for livestock producers.
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Garden club hosts holiday gathering
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/10/17Don’t use plastic garbage bags, cardboard boxes for green waste
- 4:00pm 11/07/17Get raking — leaf collection to start Nov. 13 in city
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Sign-up for November Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e