Free marketing workshop for livestock producers
All area livestock producers are invited to attend a Profitable Meat Marketing Workshop scheduled for Monday, Nov. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the White Eagle Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road in Hamilton.
Registration for this free workshop is required by Nov. 11 by calling 736-3394 ext. 132 or online at: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/PMM2016_230 .
The workshop will be led by Ag. Marketing Specialist Matt LeRoux who will help producers determine if all your costs of production are covered, including your time, develop a marketing strategy for your farm as well as introduce you to MeatSuite, the online resource that can connect consumers to your products.
LeRoux will also spend time discussing the Price Calculator he developed for livestock producers.
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Garden club tours historic site Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/01/17Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Foothills Rural Community Ministry announces September hours
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Annual Garden Auction Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers