Free marketing workshop for livestock producers
All area livestock producers are invited to attend a Profitable Meat Marketing Workshop scheduled for Monday, Nov. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the White Eagle Conference Center, 2910 Lake Moraine Road in Hamilton.
Registration for this free workshop is required by Nov. 11 by calling 736-3394 ext. 132 or online at: https://reg.cce.cornell.edu/PMM2016_230 .
The workshop will be led by Ag. Marketing Specialist Matt LeRoux who will help producers determine if all your costs of production are covered, including your time, develop a marketing strategy for your farm as well as introduce you to MeatSuite, the online resource that can connect consumers to your products.
LeRoux will also spend time discussing the Price Calculator he developed for livestock producers.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Bonsai workshop Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Green waste pickup Monday
- 4:00pm 04/12/18Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
- 4:00pm 04/10/18Green waste pickup to begin Monday for inside district
- 4:00pm 04/06/18Credit union offers home buyers’ workshop
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Gardeners group meets Monday
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/09/18Dairy producers meet March 14