Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
ONEIDA — The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St. will host the third annual Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market every Tuesday through Sept. 5. Admission is free and will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. each week except for July 4.
The market will feature fresh local produce and will have a series of events focusing on family, nutrition and recreation.
Visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for upcoming events and updates. Vendors interested in participating may contact Mary Patricia at 315-813-2523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/09/18Dairy producers meet March 14
- 4:00pm 03/02/18Inaugural Maple Fest in Speculator March 17
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/09/18Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 02/02/18Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 01/26/18Library screens farm documentary
- 12:00pm 01/26/18Sign-up today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 12/22/17Additional Food $en$e sign-up announced