Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
ONEIDA — The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St. will host the third annual Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market every Tuesday through Sept. 5. Admission is free and will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. each week except for July 4.
The market will feature fresh local produce and will have a series of events focusing on family, nutrition and recreation.
Visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for upcoming events and updates. Vendors interested in participating may contact Mary Patricia at 315-813-2523 or email@example.com.
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
Recycling Day at Jervis May 24
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Master Gardeners offer workshops
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Garden club meets Aug. 7
- 4:00pm 07/28/17Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/14/17Classes offered by master gardeners
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Terrarium first project for teens at Jervis
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Cookbook Club tries ‘Six Seasons’ recipes
- 4:00pm 07/07/17Garden club hosts flower show Monday
- 4:00pm 06/30/17Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/16/17Herb and Flower Festival Saturday