Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
ONEIDA — The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St. will host the third annual Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market every Tuesday through Sept. 5. Admission is free and will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. each week except for July 4.
The market will feature fresh local produce and will have a series of events focusing on family, nutrition and recreation.
Visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for upcoming events and updates. Vendors interested in participating may contact Mary Patricia at 315-813-2523 or email@example.com.
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Garden club tours historic site Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/01/17Sign-up now for Hop Fest events
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Foothills Rural Community Ministry announces September hours
- 4:00pm 08/25/17Annual Garden Auction Monday
- 4:00pm 08/11/17Drought Atlas aims to help area farmers