Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
ONEIDA — The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St. will host the third annual Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market every Tuesday through Sept. 5. Admission is free and will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. each week except for July 4.
The market will feature fresh local produce and will have a series of events focusing on family, nutrition and recreation.
Visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for upcoming events and updates. Vendors interested in participating may contact Mary Patricia at 315-813-2523 or email@example.com.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Gardener’s of Rome plant sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Sherrill Garden Club sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/04/18Holy Cross offers Mother’s Day plant sale
- 4:00pm 04/27/18Moms Club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Cornell University reminds residents to think globally, plant locally
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Sign-up for May Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Bonsai workshop Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Green waste pickup Monday
- 4:00pm 04/12/18Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17