Farmers’ Market each Tuesday
ONEIDA — The Madison County Historical Society, 435 Main St. will host the third annual Cottage Lawn Farmers’ Market every Tuesday through Sept. 5. Admission is free and will run from 3 p.m. until 7 p.m. each week except for July 4.
The market will feature fresh local produce and will have a series of events focusing on family, nutrition and recreation.
Visit www.mchsfarmersmarket.org for upcoming events and updates. Vendors interested in participating may contact Mary Patricia at 315-813-2523 or email@example.com.
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Garden club hosts holiday gathering
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/10/17Don’t use plastic garbage bags, cardboard boxes for green waste
- 4:00pm 11/07/17Get raking — leaf collection to start Nov. 13 in city
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Sign-up for November Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4