Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
MEXICO — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County is hosting Facebook for Farmers 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, at the Oswego County Federal Credit Union. Even if you are not a farmer, feel free to attend this workshop, as it is open to the public. A pre-workshop designed for novice Facebook users begins at 4:15 p.m.
Facebook for Farmers is being taught by Lindsay Wilcox, owner of Centermost Marketing. Attendees will learn how to use Facebook to market their agricultural business to consumers. Wilcox has two decades of experience in marketing, and has specialized in agriculture for the past 10 years. She manages social media marketing and communications for many agricultural organizations. Wilcox will share insider strategies people can use to maximize Facebook, a farmer's best friend when it comes to marketing.
The price of the workshop is $20, and includes refreshments. Pre-registration with payment is required by Friday, April 13. To register contact Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County at 315-963-7286, or email Jennifer Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy