Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
MEXICO — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County is hosting Facebook for Farmers 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, at the Oswego County Federal Credit Union. Even if you are not a farmer, feel free to attend this workshop, as it is open to the public. A pre-workshop designed for novice Facebook users begins at 4:15 p.m.
Facebook for Farmers is being taught by Lindsay Wilcox, owner of Centermost Marketing. Attendees will learn how to use Facebook to market their agricultural business to consumers. Wilcox has two decades of experience in marketing, and has specialized in agriculture for the past 10 years. She manages social media marketing and communications for many agricultural organizations. Wilcox will share insider strategies people can use to maximize Facebook, a farmer's best friend when it comes to marketing.
The price of the workshop is $20, and includes refreshments. Pre-registration with payment is required by Friday, April 13. To register contact Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County at 315-963-7286, or email Jennifer Blanchard at email@example.com.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood