Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
MEXICO — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County is hosting Facebook for Farmers 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17, at the Oswego County Federal Credit Union. Even if you are not a farmer, feel free to attend this workshop, as it is open to the public. A pre-workshop designed for novice Facebook users begins at 4:15 p.m.
Facebook for Farmers is being taught by Lindsay Wilcox, owner of Centermost Marketing. Attendees will learn how to use Facebook to market their agricultural business to consumers. Wilcox has two decades of experience in marketing, and has specialized in agriculture for the past 10 years. She manages social media marketing and communications for many agricultural organizations. Wilcox will share insider strategies people can use to maximize Facebook, a farmer's best friend when it comes to marketing.
The price of the workshop is $20, and includes refreshments. Pre-registration with payment is required by Friday, April 13. To register contact Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oswego County at 315-963-7286, or email Jennifer Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Bonsai workshop Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/13/18Green waste pickup Monday
- 4:00pm 04/12/18Facebook for Farmers workshop April 17
- 4:00pm 04/10/18Green waste pickup to begin Monday for inside district
- 4:00pm 04/06/18Credit union offers home buyers’ workshop
- 4:00pm 03/23/18Gardeners group meets Monday
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/09/18Dairy producers meet March 14
- 4:00pm 03/02/18Inaugural Maple Fest in Speculator March 17
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15