Dairy producers meet March 14
DURHAMVILLE — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County invites all dairy producers to attend a Winter Shop Meeting noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 14.
Angell’s Dairy, operated by Kevin Angell, at 6787 Higginsville Road, will host this shop meeting with a partial agenda dedicated to looking at increasing dry matter intakes on farm as well as the management of stored feeds on farms. Shop meetings are free to attend and offer dairy producers an opportunity to voice issues, network with fellow producers and have a light lunch together.
To register call 315-736-3394 extension 132. Registrations allow the group to contact those planning to attend in the event of cancellations or rescheduling.
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Gardener’s of Rome plant sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Sherrill Garden Club sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/04/18Holy Cross offers Mother’s Day plant sale