Dairy producers meet March 14
DURHAMVILLE — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County invites all dairy producers to attend a Winter Shop Meeting noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 14.
Angell’s Dairy, operated by Kevin Angell, at 6787 Higginsville Road, will host this shop meeting with a partial agenda dedicated to looking at increasing dry matter intakes on farm as well as the management of stored feeds on farms. Shop meetings are free to attend and offer dairy producers an opportunity to voice issues, network with fellow producers and have a light lunch together.
To register call 315-736-3394 extension 132. Registrations allow the group to contact those planning to attend in the event of cancellations or rescheduling.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy