Dairy producers meet March 14
DURHAMVILLE — Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County invites all dairy producers to attend a Winter Shop Meeting noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, March 14.
Angell’s Dairy, operated by Kevin Angell, at 6787 Higginsville Road, will host this shop meeting with a partial agenda dedicated to looking at increasing dry matter intakes on farm as well as the management of stored feeds on farms. Shop meetings are free to attend and offer dairy producers an opportunity to voice issues, network with fellow producers and have a light lunch together.
To register call 315-736-3394 extension 132. Registrations allow the group to contact those planning to attend in the event of cancellations or rescheduling.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/09/18Dairy producers meet March 14
- 4:00pm 03/02/18Inaugural Maple Fest in Speculator March 17
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/09/18Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 02/02/18Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 01/26/18Library screens farm documentary
- 12:00pm 01/26/18Sign-up today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 12/22/17Additional Food $en$e sign-up announced