Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County will be offering a six-week introduction to QuickBooks Pro, “QuickBooks for Farmers.”
The fee for the course is $250, and the course instructors recommend purchase of the “QuickBooks Farm Accounting Cookbook” and any version of the QuickBooks software. The software is not included in the registration fee. A free 30-day trial version of QuickBooks is available.
The course runs from Sept. 25 through Oct. 30. The self-paced course will provide basics on sales tax, inventory, invoicing, adjustments and year-end procedures using QuickBooks.
Registration and further information is available online at smallfarms.cornell.edu. Call 315-736-3394 for more information.
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Garden volunteers needed
- 4:00pm 06/08/18Yard of the Month contest in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Gardener’s of Rome plant sale May 19
- 4:00pm 05/11/18Sherrill Garden Club sale May 19