Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County will be offering a six-week introduction to QuickBooks Pro, “QuickBooks for Farmers.”
The fee for the course is $250, and the course instructors recommend purchase of the “QuickBooks Farm Accounting Cookbook” and any version of the QuickBooks software. The software is not included in the registration fee. A free 30-day trial version of QuickBooks is available.
The course runs from Sept. 25 through Oct. 30. The self-paced course will provide basics on sales tax, inventory, invoicing, adjustments and year-end procedures using QuickBooks.
Registration and further information is available online at smallfarms.cornell.edu. Call 315-736-3394 for more information.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture