Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County will be offering a six-week introduction to QuickBooks Pro, “QuickBooks for Farmers.”
The fee for the course is $250, and the course instructors recommend purchase of the “QuickBooks Farm Accounting Cookbook” and any version of the QuickBooks software. The software is not included in the registration fee. A free 30-day trial version of QuickBooks is available.
The course runs from Sept. 25 through Oct. 30. The self-paced course will provide basics on sales tax, inventory, invoicing, adjustments and year-end procedures using QuickBooks.
Registration and further information is available online at smallfarms.cornell.edu. Call 315-736-3394 for more information.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/09/18Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 02/02/18Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 01/26/18Library screens farm documentary
- 12:00pm 01/26/18Sign-up today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 12/22/17Additional Food $en$e sign-up announced
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Garden club hosts holiday gathering