Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Oneida County will be offering a six-week introduction to QuickBooks Pro, “QuickBooks for Farmers.”
The fee for the course is $250, and the course instructors recommend purchase of the “QuickBooks Farm Accounting Cookbook” and any version of the QuickBooks software. The software is not included in the registration fee. A free 30-day trial version of QuickBooks is available.
The course runs from Sept. 25 through Oct. 30. The self-paced course will provide basics on sales tax, inventory, invoicing, adjustments and year-end procedures using QuickBooks.
Registration and further information is available online at smallfarms.cornell.edu. Call 315-736-3394 for more information.
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘green’ your summer
Herb and Flower Festival Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/10/17Don’t use plastic garbage bags, cardboard boxes for green waste
- 4:00pm 11/07/17Get raking — leaf collection to start Nov. 13 in city
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
- 4:00pm 10/27/17Sign-up for November Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 10/13/17Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Agricultural education topic of banquet Oct. 4
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Madison County Hop Fest Sept. 16
- 4:00pm 09/08/17Cornell Cooperative Extension offers QuickBooks for Farmers class