Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
WHITESTOWN — Cornell Cooperative Extension will open its Parker F. Scripture Gardens at 121 Second St. and share in the fun for the 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival on June 16.
The annual event is sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County’s Master Gardener Volunteers. The gardens are located at the Oneida County Farm and Home Center.
Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and include four classes for gaining new gardening knowledge, and nearly 50 garden merchants selling abundant plants including trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetable plants. The Master Gardener booth offers information on a great variety of topics and the chance to ask very specific gardening questions.
The Botanical Gardens at the Cornell Cooperative Extension are carefully created to showcase plants for enjoyment, learning and use for the community.
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
Garden volunteers needed
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Sign-up for August Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 07/27/18Garden Tour Aug. 9 in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 07/13/18Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
- 4:00pm 07/06/18Solid Waste Authority offers tips to ‘Green’ your summer
- 4:00pm 06/29/18Garden club hosts flower show, luncheon July 9
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/09/1822nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16