Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
WHITESTOWN — Cornell Cooperative Extension will open its Parker F. Scripture Gardens at 121 Second St. and share in the fun for the 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival on June 16.
The annual event is sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County’s Master Gardener Volunteers. The gardens are located at the Oneida County Farm and Home Center.
Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and include four classes for gaining new gardening knowledge, and nearly 50 garden merchants selling abundant plants including trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetable plants. The Master Gardener booth offers information on a great variety of topics and the chance to ask very specific gardening questions.
The Botanical Gardens at the Cornell Cooperative Extension are carefully created to showcase plants for enjoyment, learning and use for the community.
Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
Gardeners of Rome honor contest winners
Siblings take top honors in Gardeners of Rome’s Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/09/18Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
- 4:00pm 02/02/18Cinema hosts documentary, talk on farming
- 4:00pm 01/26/18Library screens farm documentary
- 12:00pm 01/26/18Sign-up today for February Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 12/22/17Additional Food $en$e sign-up announced
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sign-up for January Food $en$e Dec. 22
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Tips for picking, preserving and even re-planting a Christmas tree
- 4:00pm 12/01/17Garden club hosts holiday gathering
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today