Coop sets date for 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival
WHITESTOWN — Cornell Cooperative Extension will open its Parker F. Scripture Gardens at 121 Second St. and share in the fun for the 22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival on June 16.
The annual event is sponsored by Cornell Cooperative Extension Oneida County’s Master Gardener Volunteers. The gardens are located at the Oneida County Farm and Home Center.
Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and include four classes for gaining new gardening knowledge, and nearly 50 garden merchants selling abundant plants including trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetable plants. The Master Gardener booth offers information on a great variety of topics and the chance to ask very specific gardening questions.
The Botanical Gardens at the Cornell Cooperative Extension are carefully created to showcase plants for enjoyment, learning and use for the community.
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
Poop-to-power: Manure separator benefits dairy, generates clean energy
22nd annual Herb & Flower Festival June 16
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/12/18Siblings again take top honors in Big Pumpkin, Giant Sunflower contest
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 08/24/18Sign-up for September Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 08/03/18July Yards of the Month announced
- 4:00pm 08/03/18NYSAES gets new name: Cornell AgriTech
- 4:00pm 08/03/18Secret Garden Tour Thursday