Zumba classes at View
View is now offering ongoing Zumba classes with instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. through Aug. 22.
Zumba is based on a combination of Latin and international rhythms meant to get you moving. Instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen makes every class feel like a fun workout dance party.
As a ZIN™ Member since 2010, an AFAA certified Group Instructor, and a licensed teacher of Zumba, Zumba Gold®, Zumba® Kids & Kids Jr., Elizabeth brings the experience and energy to make her classes an engaging workout.
All levels and ages are welcomed to these Zumba classes, as well as walk-ins.
A Zumba five-session punch card is available for $50, $45 for members. Walk-ins are $12 a class, $10 for members.
For more information, please contact View at viewarts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities