Zumba classes at View
View is now offering ongoing Zumba classes with instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. through Aug. 22.
Zumba is based on a combination of Latin and international rhythms meant to get you moving. Instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen makes every class feel like a fun workout dance party.
As a ZIN™ Member since 2010, an AFAA certified Group Instructor, and a licensed teacher of Zumba, Zumba Gold®, Zumba® Kids & Kids Jr., Elizabeth brings the experience and energy to make her classes an engaging workout.
All levels and ages are welcomed to these Zumba classes, as well as walk-ins.
A Zumba five-session punch card is available for $50, $45 for members. Walk-ins are $12 a class, $10 for members.
For more information, please contact View at viewarts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark