Zumba classes at View
View is now offering ongoing Zumba classes with instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 to 10 a.m. through Aug. 22.
Zumba is based on a combination of Latin and international rhythms meant to get you moving. Instructor Elisabeth Lorentzsen makes every class feel like a fun workout dance party.
As a ZIN™ Member since 2010, an AFAA certified Group Instructor, and a licensed teacher of Zumba, Zumba Gold®, Zumba® Kids & Kids Jr., Elizabeth brings the experience and energy to make her classes an engaging workout.
All levels and ages are welcomed to these Zumba classes, as well as walk-ins.
A Zumba five-session punch card is available for $50, $45 for members. Walk-ins are $12 a class, $10 for members.
For more information, please contact View at viewarts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
4-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming