Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
For many, the battle against flab is a constant uphill struggle.
To aid in this endeavor, the Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center’s eight-week Biggest Loser competition begins Feb. 5. The cost is $20 with an additional dollar for each week that participants gain over their original weight. The contest ends March 30. Prizes will be awarded to the top three participants who lose the largest percentage of their original weight.
Participants will have access to wellness coaches to provide guidance on fitness, nutrition and other topics. Weigh-ins occur each week at the center, which is open weekdays between 3 and 6 p.m. It is located at the Faxton campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
To enter the contest, call Bethany Kleist, Wellness Center coordinator, at (315) 624-5484 or send an email to email@example.com. More information is available online, mvhealthsystem.org/wellness-center.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Herkimer Home opens Saturday
View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Saranac Thursdays kick off with Rome band performing
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Put green waste in containers, city reminds residents
- 4:00pm 05/22/18Medicare and Medicaid workshop tonight in Utica
- 4:00pm 05/22/18RCIL hosts dinner to benefit senior program
- 4:00pm 05/22/18View offers Healing with Nature Workshop Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House