Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
For many, the battle against flab is a constant uphill struggle.
To aid in this endeavor, the Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center’s eight-week Biggest Loser competition begins Feb. 5. The cost is $20 with an additional dollar for each week that participants gain over their original weight. The contest ends March 30. Prizes will be awarded to the top three participants who lose the largest percentage of their original weight.
Participants will have access to wellness coaches to provide guidance on fitness, nutrition and other topics. Weigh-ins occur each week at the center, which is open weekdays between 3 and 6 p.m. It is located at the Faxton campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
To enter the contest, call Bethany Kleist, Wellness Center coordinator, at (315) 624-5484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available online, mvhealthsystem.org/wellness-center.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Celebrating 50 years
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Ava Dorfman fitness classes include yoga, dancing, Tai Chi
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Center hosts Halloween Party
- 4:00pm 10/23/18Dorfman hosts Ghost Talk Oct. 30
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice