Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
For many, the battle against flab is a constant uphill struggle.
To aid in this endeavor, the Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center’s eight-week Biggest Loser competition begins Feb. 5. The cost is $20 with an additional dollar for each week that participants gain over their original weight. The contest ends March 30. Prizes will be awarded to the top three participants who lose the largest percentage of their original weight.
Participants will have access to wellness coaches to provide guidance on fitness, nutrition and other topics. Weigh-ins occur each week at the center, which is open weekdays between 3 and 6 p.m. It is located at the Faxton campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
To enter the contest, call Bethany Kleist, Wellness Center coordinator, at (315) 624-5484 or send an email to email@example.com. More information is available online, mvhealthsystem.org/wellness-center.
Environmental review process begins on Utica hospital project
Nurse practitioner joins Barneveld office
Women’s club meets Feb. 20
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Stone Soup event aids food pantry
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Church offers free meal Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/16/18Sign-up for March Food $en$e Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Acclaimed teen pianist performs Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Andrew Collins Trio performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cinema screens Daniel Day-Lewis’ likely final film
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 02/15/18Cartoon Madness returns to Capitol Theatre