Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
For many, the battle against flab is a constant uphill struggle.
To aid in this endeavor, the Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center’s eight-week Biggest Loser competition begins Feb. 5. The cost is $20 with an additional dollar for each week that participants gain over their original weight. The contest ends March 30. Prizes will be awarded to the top three participants who lose the largest percentage of their original weight.
Participants will have access to wellness coaches to provide guidance on fitness, nutrition and other topics. Weigh-ins occur each week at the center, which is open weekdays between 3 and 6 p.m. It is located at the Faxton campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica.
To enter the contest, call Bethany Kleist, Wellness Center coordinator, at (315) 624-5484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available online, mvhealthsystem.org/wellness-center.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair