Wellness Center classes include aquatics, yoga
UTICA — The Mohawk Valley Health System Wellness Center begins a new session of specialty classes on Saturday.
Classes run in eight-week sessions and space is limited with registration on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants must register and pay for the eight-week session of class in advance or purchase a pre-paid punch card for per-class entry. Call 315-624-5484 or email email@example.com to register for classes or to purchase a membership. Visit mvhealthsystem.org/wellness for more information on each class.
Aqua Attack, 9 a.m. Saturdays, Wellness Center, Faxton campus, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica. A combination of cardiovascular and strengthening exercises to target your core and other major muscle groups. Water running is also included in this workout which can help you reach you personal fitness goals. Classes are open to men and women of all ages and fitness levels. Cost: $45.
Aquatics for Back Pain, 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Wellness Center. This class is a combination of water exercises and stretches to reduce back pain and to increase flexibility and mobility. The buoyancy and warmth of the water offers additional benefits to this exercise program. Classes are open to men and women of all ages and fitness levels. Cost: $45.
Mommy & Me Aquatics, 10 a.m. Saturdays (age 6-23 months) and 11 a.m. (age 2-4 years), Wellness Center. A program for moms and dads and their babies to help build important developmental skills while promoting parent/child bonding. The class provides kids with a fun and stimulating experience in the comfort of a heated pool. Scholarships are available through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals for families who qualify. Cost: $70.
Yoga, 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, chapel in the Center for Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Services, St. Luke’s Campus, 1650 Champlin Ave., Utica. Gain strength and flexibility, and achieve relaxation through breath and movement. Cost: $60.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol