Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
WASHINGTON MILLS — The Mohawk Valley Health System office in Washington Mills has announced the addition of Gina Marcantonio, nurse practitioner, to its team.
Marcantonio has been employed at St. Luke’s campus intensive care unit as a registered nurse since 2013, and also worked in the campus’ emergency department.
Prior to joining MVHS, Marcantonio was employed by Utica College as a clinical nursing instructor and as a care attendant on St. Luke’s campus.
Marcantonio earned her master of science in family nurse practitioner studies from SUNY Poly and her bachelor of science in nursing from Utica College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support, basic life support, emergency neurological life support, and the National Institute of Health’s stroke scale. Marcantonio is board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Marcantonio is accepting new patients and can be reached at the MVHS Washington Mills Medical Office by calling 315-624-8300.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Special service in Oriskany
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers