Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Dr. Katherine Warden has been named director of Behavioral Medicine for the Mohawk Valley Health System (MVHS) and has privileges at St. Elizabeth Medical Center (SEMC).
Prior to joining MVHS, Dr. Warden worked as a licensed psychologist at Hutchings Psychiatric Center in Syracuse and at the Central New York Psychiatric Center in Marcy. She has experience conducting psychological assessments, providing supervision and training to pre-doctoral internship students, providing general consultation for a treatment team and developing Behavioral Management plans.
Dr. Warden earned her doctorate in clinical forensic psychology and her master’s in forensic psychology at Alliant International University, California School of Forensic Studies in Fresno, Calif. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology at SUNY Cortland. Dr. Warden is a licensed psychologist and a Batterer’s Intervention Program facilitator, having completed training and domestic violence training.
Dr. Warden has made numerous presentations, performed research and served as an adjunct professor at SUNY Oswego. She is affiliated with the Central New York Psychological Association.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Free Floyd concert series features Fulton Chain Gang
New York Mills priest completes three year labor of love
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Free Floyd concert series features Fulton Chain Gang
- 4:00pm 07/21/18New York Mills priest completes three year labor of love
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Mohawk Valley Unitarian churches gather July 29
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Big Moose Community Chapel announces annual events
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Will you take up the mantle?
- 4:00pm 07/21/18Muster Day meal Friday at 4:30 p.m.
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Cinema presents acclaimed anime movie ‘Spirited Away’
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Beatles classic on Cinema Capitol screen
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Fair marks 130 years with concert
- 4:00pm 07/19/18Nick Piccininni performs Friday