View offers summer yoga sessions
OLD FORGE — View Arts Center is now running a summer yoga schedule Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. and Monday and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
Beginning in July, View will be adding two additional classes starting at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The yoga classes will be hosted by experienced yoga instructors, such as Pamela Warned Rosenthal.
Ten session punch cards are offered at $120 and $100 for View members. Walk-ins are welcomed at $14 and $12 for View members. To sign up online or for more information, visit ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Rosenthal has been practicing yoga throughout her life and has taught both private and group classes for more than 15 years.
She is trained in Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Anusara (Lyengar inspired), Meditation, Yoga Therapy, and chair yoga. She is Prime of Life certified (POLY), an E-RYT 500 certified yoga instructor, and has been a licensed Master Aesthetician for 25 years.
The practice of yoga focuses on the inner experience and its effect on the body versus the outer form of a pose.
In her class, Rosenthal’s teaching style focuses on a non-competitive approach, with a focus on breath, function over form, and dynamic and static movement.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Making the tough calls
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Making the tough calls
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Pre-order today for bake sale Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18All Denominations service Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday mass, dinner Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Christmas at the Corner Nov. 23
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Church offers free meal Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Holiday Bazaar Dec. 1 in Verona
- 4:00pm 11/17/18Thanksgiving service in Clinton
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark