View offers summer yoga sessions
OLD FORGE — View Arts Center is now running a summer yoga schedule Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. and Monday and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
Beginning in July, View will be adding two additional classes starting at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The yoga classes will be hosted by experienced yoga instructors, such as Pamela Warned Rosenthal.
Ten session punch cards are offered at $120 and $100 for View members. Walk-ins are welcomed at $14 and $12 for View members. To sign up online or for more information, visit ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411.
Rosenthal has been practicing yoga throughout her life and has taught both private and group classes for more than 15 years.
She is trained in Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, Anusara (Lyengar inspired), Meditation, Yoga Therapy, and chair yoga. She is Prime of Life certified (POLY), an E-RYT 500 certified yoga instructor, and has been a licensed Master Aesthetician for 25 years.
The practice of yoga focuses on the inner experience and its effect on the body versus the outer form of a pose.
In her class, Rosenthal’s teaching style focuses on a non-competitive approach, with a focus on breath, function over form, and dynamic and static movement.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities