VA2K fundraiser walk Saturday
The Donald J. Mitchell VA Outpatient Clinic at 125 Brookley Road will host the VA2K fund-raiser walk from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18.
Deborah Ouderkirk, of Connected Warriors, and yoga instructor, will conduct the walk warm-up. The pledge is $5 per person, and the walk, which will start at the clinic entrance, is only about 1 mile.
All proceeds raised will go directly to the VA Voluntary Services to help currently homeless and transitioning veterans find a stable environment. Various organizations that offer services to veterans will be on hand with information and to make referrals.
No pre-registration is required. For more information, contact Megan Murrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Center to host Halloween party for kids
Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Center to host Halloween party for kids
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Stained glass holiday pin workshop Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Fall Book Sale in Holland Patent
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Historian explores how colonial New York was settled
- 4:00pm 10/17/18BBQ aids library
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Museum honors Samuel J. May
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Local authors collaborate for ‘Young Liberators’ book signing, lecture tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Oneida Mansion House hosts cemetery tour
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Author of ‘Foods From Far and Away’ at Jervis Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled