VA2K fundraiser walk Saturday
The Donald J. Mitchell VA Outpatient Clinic at 125 Brookley Road will host the VA2K fund-raiser walk from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18.
Deborah Ouderkirk, of Connected Warriors, and yoga instructor, will conduct the walk warm-up. The pledge is $5 per person, and the walk, which will start at the clinic entrance, is only about 1 mile.
All proceeds raised will go directly to the VA Voluntary Services to help currently homeless and transitioning veterans find a stable environment. Various organizations that offer services to veterans will be on hand with information and to make referrals.
No pre-registration is required. For more information, contact Megan Murrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Financial exploitation seminar Friday
Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Reservations due for fall Catskills trip
- 4:00pm 08/13/18RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Hospice hosts happy hour event
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Community Wellness Partners seeking participants, sponsors for annual Parkinson Awareness Walk