VA2K fundraiser walk Saturday
The Donald J. Mitchell VA Outpatient Clinic at 125 Brookley Road will host the VA2K fund-raiser walk from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18.
Deborah Ouderkirk, of Connected Warriors, and yoga instructor, will conduct the walk warm-up. The pledge is $5 per person, and the walk, which will start at the clinic entrance, is only about 1 mile.
All proceeds raised will go directly to the VA Voluntary Services to help currently homeless and transitioning veterans find a stable environment. Various organizations that offer services to veterans will be on hand with information and to make referrals.
No pre-registration is required. For more information, contact Megan Murrin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge