Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Alternative treatments available for chronic gynecological symptoms
Rome Memorial Hospital picks assistant plant operations director
Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Deadline today for MVHS breakfast for cancer survivors
- 4:00pm 05/22/17Girl Scouts donate cookies for blood donors
- 4:00pm 05/20/17First United Methodist gets new pastor July 1
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Whitesboro bazaar has Hawkins rides
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Women’s Day Tea Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/20/17Remember the benefits of the Lord
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Magnarelli, Tsuruga in ArtHouse Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Dining for a Cause ticket deadline May 31
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Master gardeners list classes
- 4:00pm 05/19/17Sherrill Farmers’ Market Tuesdays