Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Cancer Center gets clinical director
Volleyball programs raise $2,022 for cancer patients
Masonic Care appoints associate medical director
Cartoon Madness at Rome Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 02/27/17Cancer Center gets clinical director
- 4:00pm 02/27/17Volleyball programs raise $2,022 for cancer patients
- 4:00pm 02/27/17Masonic Care appoints associate medical director
- 4:00pm 02/27/17Community Recovery Center gets three-year operating certification
- 4:00pm 02/27/17Nutrition important when managing diabetes and preventing hard-to-heal wounds
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Cow put down for rabies
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sherry Anne brings song, message Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Welsh hymns, Lucado series slated Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/25/17Sunday School restarting with free breakfast