Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Durhamville Baptist presents Servants Heart Award
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Get the most out of summer and be thankful
- 4:00pm 06/24/17Strawberry Shortcake Supper Thursday in North Western
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol