Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
Food service inspections for Oneida County
Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Food service inspections for Oneida County
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel
- 4:00pm 04/24/17MVHS appoints assistant vice president of quality
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Whittemore appointed nurse manager at St. Luke’s
- 4:00pm 04/24/17DEC sells Recreation Trail patch to aid non-motorized trails
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Hospital hosts breastfeeding class on Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Meeting Thursday on work planned for canal trail
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Restorative yoga workshop in Camden