Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
Centenarian celebrates milestone
1933’s ‘King Kong’ at Capitol Theatre Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Centenarian celebrates milestone
- 4:00pm 04/26/181933’s ‘King Kong’ at Capitol Theatre Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Film explores the life of Itzhak Perlman
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Cinema continues Fri(ght)Day Night series
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Joaquin Phoenix stars in thriller
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Remsen Performing and Visual Arts Center starts season with 3 day event
- 4:00pm 04/26/18Spring concerts at Hamilton College Friday, Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1