Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Students explore health careers at RMH
St. E’s picks environmental services director
Cinema Capitol screens French drama
Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Cinema Capitol screens French drama
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Tickets on sale for Kenny G at the Stanley
- 4:00pm 08/17/17The Mammals perform at View Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Movies announced for Costner film fest this weekend
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Boonville Concert Band gives final performance of the summer Friday
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Night of dinner and dancing benefits animal shelter
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Unity Hall hosts jazz musician Dion Abraham Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/1712th annual Latino festival Aug. 20 in Utica
- 4:00pm 08/17/17Theater troupe performs ‘The Last Romance’ in Old Forge