Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Two join surgical group in Utica
Tenney backs bill to cut local share of Medicaid
Rabies clinic in Madison Wednesday
Fort Stanwix Soldier’s Life topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/27/17Two join surgical group in Utica
- 4:00pm 03/27/17Rabies clinic in Madison Wednesday
- 4:00pm 03/27/17Kidney disease program slated for April 4 in Utica
- 4:00pm 03/27/17Free health lessons April 4
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Area residents warned of possible contaminated milk in county
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Candlelight service celebrates spring
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Fort Stanwix Soldier’s Life topic Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Healing service Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Women of Worship nominees sought by March 30
- 4:00pm 03/25/17Basket bonanza to aid school