Urgent Care operations manager named
Kelsie Becker has been named operations manager for Faxton Urgent Care at the Mohawk Valley Health System.
A registered nurse, Becker is responsible for operations to include both clinical and administrative responsibilities for the Urgent Care facility.
Becker earned an associate degree in nursing from Mohawk Valley Community College. She is certified in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support.
She joined Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare in 2010 on a medical surgical unit and was also employed at Central New York Cardiology.
Oneida Healthcare Center issues visitor restrictions to battle flu bug
Emergency management director named
MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
Young gardeners receive national honors
- 4:00pm 01/21/17MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Just walk across the room
- 4:00pm 01/20/17Young gardeners receive national honors
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Free ‘Day of Unity’ Saturday in Presbyterian Church
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Scorsese films tells of hardships during ‘Hidden Christians’ era
- 4:00pm 01/19/17‘Fences’ returns with award-winning actress
- 4:00pm 01/19/17String Bee plays at Trinity Jan. 21
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Films by teens, for teens offered Friday downtown
- 4:00pm 01/19/17Miller film in View Saturday highlights snow sports around world