Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
The Arc of Madison Cortland and Building Futures Foundation are hosting the second annual “A Night of Bourbon and Bidding” fundraiser at Vernon Downs Hotel Ballroom, 4229 Stuhlman Road, Vernon, on Saturday, Nov. 4 from 6-10 p.m.
The event will support programs and services for people with autism, Down syndrome, traumatic brain injury and other developmental disabilities.
Admission is $75 and includes an open bar, bourbon and spirit tasting by Old Home Distillers, hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Rocky’s Cigars will be rolling cigars and Messier’s Auction Services will present the live auction items. Information is available at www.bourbonandbidding.com or by calling 315-363-3389 ext. 1600.
Event organizers hope to raise additional funds with a live and silent auction that will feature more than 120 items including: four Walt Disney World Hopper Passes; an autographed NY Giants Eli Manning football helmet; a Kyle Williams signed Buffalo Bills jersey; jewelry, original artwork, Valentino purse, NY Giants game tickets and more.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Miracle Drawing can now accept credit cards for raffle, officials say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
- 4:00pm 06/18/18View offers summer yoga sessions
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Dr. Feeney joins Delta Medical
- 4:00pm 06/18/18MVHS Rome Medical Office adds nurse
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller