Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
The Arc of Madison Cortland and Building Futures Foundation are hosting the second annual “A Night of Bourbon and Bidding” fundraiser at Vernon Downs Hotel Ballroom, 4229 Stuhlman Road, Vernon, on Saturday, Nov. 4 from 6-10 p.m.
The event will support programs and services for people with autism, Down syndrome, traumatic brain injury and other developmental disabilities.
Admission is $75 and includes an open bar, bourbon and spirit tasting by Old Home Distillers, hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Rocky’s Cigars will be rolling cigars and Messier’s Auction Services will present the live auction items. Information is available at www.bourbonandbidding.com or by calling 315-363-3389 ext. 1600.
Event organizers hope to raise additional funds with a live and silent auction that will feature more than 120 items including: four Walt Disney World Hopper Passes; an autographed NY Giants Eli Manning football helmet; a Kyle Williams signed Buffalo Bills jersey; jewelry, original artwork, Valentino purse, NY Giants game tickets and more.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth