Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
The Arc of Madison Cortland and Building Futures Foundation are hosting the second annual “A Night of Bourbon and Bidding” fundraiser at Vernon Downs Hotel Ballroom, 4229 Stuhlman Road, Vernon, on Saturday, Nov. 4 from 6-10 p.m.
The event will support programs and services for people with autism, Down syndrome, traumatic brain injury and other developmental disabilities.
Admission is $75 and includes an open bar, bourbon and spirit tasting by Old Home Distillers, hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Rocky’s Cigars will be rolling cigars and Messier’s Auction Services will present the live auction items. Information is available at www.bourbonandbidding.com or by calling 315-363-3389 ext. 1600.
Event organizers hope to raise additional funds with a live and silent auction that will feature more than 120 items including: four Walt Disney World Hopper Passes; an autographed NY Giants Eli Manning football helmet; a Kyle Williams signed Buffalo Bills jersey; jewelry, original artwork, Valentino purse, NY Giants game tickets and more.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday