Tickets on sale for ‘A Night of Bourbon and Bidding’ fundraiser
The Arc of Madison Cortland and Building Futures Foundation are hosting the second annual “A Night of Bourbon and Bidding” fundraiser at Vernon Downs Hotel Ballroom, 4229 Stuhlman Road, Vernon, on Saturday, Nov. 4 from 6-10 p.m.
The event will support programs and services for people with autism, Down syndrome, traumatic brain injury and other developmental disabilities.
Admission is $75 and includes an open bar, bourbon and spirit tasting by Old Home Distillers, hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Rocky’s Cigars will be rolling cigars and Messier’s Auction Services will present the live auction items. Information is available at www.bourbonandbidding.com or by calling 315-363-3389 ext. 1600.
Event organizers hope to raise additional funds with a live and silent auction that will feature more than 120 items including: four Walt Disney World Hopper Passes; an autographed NY Giants Eli Manning football helmet; a Kyle Williams signed Buffalo Bills jersey; jewelry, original artwork, Valentino purse, NY Giants game tickets and more.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20