Thursday forums to detail Utica hospital plans, impacts
Plans for the new downtown Utica hospital will be presented at two meetings this week.
The Mohawk Valley Health System is hosting the sessions on Thursday at 2 and 6 p.m. in the Utica Radisson ballroom, 200 Genesee St. Registration is recommended. People planning on attending can sign up online at email@example.com or by calling (315) 624-5608.
Robert Scholefield, MVHS executive vice president/chief operating officer, and Kim Way, principal at the project’s architectural firm, NBBJ, will review the site plan for complex and go over additional details about the project.
The plan shows a building site bound by Lafayette Street on the north side, Broadway on the east, Columbia Street on the south and a block of new green space to the west. Part of Lafayette Street would be closed to vehicular traffic.
Following the presentation, attendees will be invited to visit informational kiosks hosted by members of the architectural firm, MVHS and O’Brien & Gere, the company that is responsible for the State Environmental Quality Review process.
Kiosk topics are health care improvements, patient and visitor experience, design qualities and character, neighborhood connectivity, and the SEQR process.
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
RMH respiratory therapists complete advanced training
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/15/18RCT Talent Team presents a Night of One Acts Saturday
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Alliance Classical Players announce summer concerts
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Cinema Capitol celebrates Pride Month with ‘The Misandrists’
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Film documents the work of Pope Francis
- 4:00pm 06/14/18Country gospel concert Saturday