Thursday forums to detail Utica hospital plans, impacts
Plans for the new downtown Utica hospital will be presented at two meetings this week.
The Mohawk Valley Health System is hosting the sessions on Thursday at 2 and 6 p.m. in the Utica Radisson ballroom, 200 Genesee St. Registration is recommended. People planning on attending can sign up online at email@example.com or by calling (315) 624-5608.
Robert Scholefield, MVHS executive vice president/chief operating officer, and Kim Way, principal at the project’s architectural firm, NBBJ, will review the site plan for complex and go over additional details about the project.
The plan shows a building site bound by Lafayette Street on the north side, Broadway on the east, Columbia Street on the south and a block of new green space to the west. Part of Lafayette Street would be closed to vehicular traffic.
Following the presentation, attendees will be invited to visit informational kiosks hosted by members of the architectural firm, MVHS and O’Brien & Gere, the company that is responsible for the State Environmental Quality Review process.
Kiosk topics are health care improvements, patient and visitor experience, design qualities and character, neighborhood connectivity, and the SEQR process.
Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/24/18New doctor at Costello Eye Physicians
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September is Peripheral Arterial Disease Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take action to protect your health
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Washington Mills MVHS adds nurse practitioner
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
- 4:00pm 09/24/18RMH offers free smoking cessation classes
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Blood drives Friday
- 4:00pm 09/24/18September as Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth