Take Steps Walk Sunday in Utica
UTICA — The Take Steps Walk, hosted by the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation Upstate Northeastern New York Chapter, will be held Sunday, Sept. 30 at the Masonic Care Community, 2150 Bleecker St.
This year marks the eighth annual Utica walk. It encourages those living with these digestive diseases, their families and the community to come together, have fun and raise the critical funds needed to find better treatments and ultimately a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Registration and festivities begin at 9:30 a.m., with the walk program to follow at 10:30 a.m.
2018 Take Steps Walk honored heroes are 11-year-old Ava Acker, and Amanda Lekki-Tomaino Master of Ceremonies is Jason Powles, WKTV news anchor.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Sign-up for November Food $en$e Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Ghost and Toast to premier Saturday at Capitol Theater
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Love Loss and What I Wore’ to be performed in Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Folk a guitar coffeehouse concert Friday in Clinton
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Gryphon Trio performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18View hosts pancake breakfast, open house
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Cincinnati Creek performs Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/18/18‘Adventures of Tom Sawyer’ opens Oct. 26 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 10/18/18Free Big Band concert Sunday