Surgeon joins surgical group
Dr. Joseph Hedrick, a specialist in general and trauma surgery, has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group – Faxton campus.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Hedrick received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He began his residency in General Surgery at the University of Rochester, where he also completed a research program in vascular surgery and surgical education. He moved to Queens Hospital Center in New York for a special fellowship in general surgery before finishing his surgical residency at the Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown.
The surgeon is accepting new patients at the MVHS Surgery Group offices, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica
RMH pharmacist earns additional certification
Warden named director of Behavioral Medicine for MWHS
Registration begins for Rising Stars
Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Registration begins for Rising Stars
- 4:00pm 03/22/18RACC announces 2018 At Home in the ArtHouse concert series
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Josh Hartnett stars in Japanese-American comedy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Easter Egg Hunt March 30 in Sherrill
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Director Tarkovsky’s final film at ‘Out After Midnite’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Tickets on sale Friday for MercyMe
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Post honors vet with dance
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Cinema presents western film ‘Hostiles’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Rockin’ the Redhouse Friday in Syracuse
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Legion offers breakfast Sunday