Surgeon joins surgical group
Dr. Joseph Hedrick, a specialist in general and trauma surgery, has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group – Faxton campus.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Hedrick received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He began his residency in General Surgery at the University of Rochester, where he also completed a research program in vascular surgery and surgical education. He moved to Queens Hospital Center in New York for a special fellowship in general surgery before finishing his surgical residency at the Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown.
The surgeon is accepting new patients at the MVHS Surgery Group offices, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
4-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming