Surgeon joins surgical group
Dr. Joseph Hedrick, a specialist in general and trauma surgery, has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group – Faxton campus.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Hedrick received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He began his residency in General Surgery at the University of Rochester, where he also completed a research program in vascular surgery and surgical education. He moved to Queens Hospital Center in New York for a special fellowship in general surgery before finishing his surgical residency at the Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown.
The surgeon is accepting new patients at the MVHS Surgery Group offices, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica
Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Clinton Symphony Orchestra presents West Side Story with Charles Schneider July 1
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Church offers home-cooked meal
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Fleeting time — The half dimension
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Catholic Daughters aid hospital's Maternity Ward
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Root Farm begins second year of Community Supported Agriculture
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band