Surgeon joins surgical group
Dr. Joseph Hedrick, a specialist in general and trauma surgery, has joined the Mohawk Valley Health System Surgical Group – Faxton campus.
He has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Medical Center.
Hedrick received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He began his residency in General Surgery at the University of Rochester, where he also completed a research program in vascular surgery and surgical education. He moved to Queens Hospital Center in New York for a special fellowship in general surgery before finishing his surgical residency at the Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown.
The surgeon is accepting new patients at the MVHS Surgery Group offices, 1676 Sunset Ave., Utica
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Dolly Parton talk canceled
Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Swamp Drivers visit Kallet Civic Cente
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Lunch and Learn Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Dorfman offers AARP driving class
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Center hosts game night Jan. 24
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Orthopedic surgeon joins group
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Wellness Center seeks weight loss contest entrants
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Family nurse practitioner returns to Boonville office
- 4:00pm 01/15/18Bookstore offers Yoga Poses for Kids workshop