Jennifer Drue (Photo submitted)
Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will offer a Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class with certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Sound Therapy Practitioner Jennifer Drue at 5:30 p.m. Friday, July 27.
Preregistration is required. Class is $14 for guests and $12 for View members. To register for the class go to www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411. Deadline for registration is July 25.
Kundalini Yoga powerfully combines movement, dynamic breathing techniques, meditation and sound to help you experience the benefits starting with the very first class. Kundalini Yoga works to strengthen the nervous system, balance the glandular system, purify the body and calm the mind.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Diamond anniversary
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Center offers flu shots Friday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Pancakes served Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Ladies breakfast club meets Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Evans descendants gather
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Dorfman hosts Psychic Fair
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Gardners of Rome gather at center
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays