Jennifer Drue (Photo submitted)
Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
OLD FORGE — View arts center, 3273 Route 28, will offer a Kundalini Yoga & Meditation class with certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Sound Therapy Practitioner Jennifer Drue at 5:30 p.m. Friday, July 27.
Preregistration is required. Class is $14 for guests and $12 for View members. To register for the class go to www.ViewArts.org or call 315-369-6411. Deadline for registration is July 25.
Kundalini Yoga powerfully combines movement, dynamic breathing techniques, meditation and sound to help you experience the benefits starting with the very first class. Kundalini Yoga works to strengthen the nervous system, balance the glandular system, purify the body and calm the mind.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Dan Vellone performs Friday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Nina’s Brew performs tonight
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Sesame Street visits NYS fair
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Registration open for Rising Stars at Capitol Theatre
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Cinema shows horror film set in 1984 suburbia