Sherrill center offers ways to stay active over break
The Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., will offer the following activities during February school break Feb. 18-25. Visit www.sherrillny.org or call 315-363-6525 for more information:
Open bowling hours
The CAC will be open for bowling during the following dates: Monday, Feb. 19-Wednesday, Feb. 21: noon-5 p.m.; Thursday, Feb. 22, noon-4 p.m.; Friday, Feb. 23, noon-11 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 24 1-5 p.m. and 9:30-11 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 25, noon-5 p.m.
Cost is $5 for two games and shoe rental. Limit is two games.
Children 14 and under bowl free noon-2 p.m. each day and 1-3 p.m. on Saturday.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 20-21
Sports and crafts, CAC gym, 9-11 a.m. The event is open for students in Kindergarten through sixth grade and h=who attend Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools or E.A. McAllister Elementary school.
Registration is required. Registration forms may be downloaded from www.sherrillny.org/recreation/cac.
Thursday and Friday, Feb. 22-23
Free family Open Gym Time, 9 a.m.-noon. Children 14 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Financial exploitation seminar Friday
Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial exploitation seminar Friday
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Catalanos celebrate golden anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Financial planning meeting Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Backer family gathers
- 4:00pm 08/14/18Reservations due for fall Catskills trip
- 4:00pm 08/13/18RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Hospice hosts happy hour event
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Addiction support for families meets Aug. 20
- 4:00pm 08/13/18Chiari awareness walk Sept. 15
- 4:00pm 08/11/18Community Wellness Partners seeking participants, sponsors for annual Parkinson Awareness Walk