Sherrill center offers ways to stay active over break
The Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., will offer the following activities during February school break Feb. 18-25. Visit www.sherrillny.org or call 315-363-6525 for more information:
Open bowling hours
The CAC will be open for bowling during the following dates: Monday, Feb. 19-Wednesday, Feb. 21: noon-5 p.m.; Thursday, Feb. 22, noon-4 p.m.; Friday, Feb. 23, noon-11 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 24 1-5 p.m. and 9:30-11 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 25, noon-5 p.m.
Cost is $5 for two games and shoe rental. Limit is two games.
Children 14 and under bowl free noon-2 p.m. each day and 1-3 p.m. on Saturday.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 20-21
Sports and crafts, CAC gym, 9-11 a.m. The event is open for students in Kindergarten through sixth grade and h=who attend Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools or E.A. McAllister Elementary school.
Registration is required. Registration forms may be downloaded from www.sherrillny.org/recreation/cac.
Thursday and Friday, Feb. 22-23
Free family Open Gym Time, 9 a.m.-noon. Children 14 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Children’s Camp Lookout to hold Open House
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Women’s Health Open House Wednesday
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Medicare seminar Friday at Jervis Public Library
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26