Sherrill center offers ways to stay active over break
The Sherrill Community Activity Center, 139 E. Hamilton Ave., will offer the following activities during February school break Feb. 18-25. Visit www.sherrillny.org or call 315-363-6525 for more information:
Open bowling hours
The CAC will be open for bowling during the following dates: Monday, Feb. 19-Wednesday, Feb. 21: noon-5 p.m.; Thursday, Feb. 22, noon-4 p.m.; Friday, Feb. 23, noon-11 p.m.; Saturday, Feb. 24 1-5 p.m. and 9:30-11 p.m.; Sunday, Feb. 25, noon-5 p.m.
Cost is $5 for two games and shoe rental. Limit is two games.
Children 14 and under bowl free noon-2 p.m. each day and 1-3 p.m. on Saturday.
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb. 20-21
Sports and crafts, CAC gym, 9-11 a.m. The event is open for students in Kindergarten through sixth grade and h=who attend Vernon-Verona-Sherrill schools or E.A. McAllister Elementary school.
Registration is required. Registration forms may be downloaded from www.sherrillny.org/recreation/cac.
Thursday and Friday, Feb. 22-23
Free family Open Gym Time, 9 a.m.-noon. Children 14 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Special service in Oriskany
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Clinton Oct. 28
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Trunk or Treat in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Stittville church serves roast pork
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Clinton church hosts pie sale
- 4:00pm 10/20/18AREA CHURCH SERVICES
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Fair Trade Shop in Clinton offers bread warmers