Rome Memorial to host nurse recruitment event
Rome Memorial Hospital is holding a nurse job fair Oct. 26 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Delta Lake Inn, 8524 Fish Hatchery Road.
Experienced, graduating and enrolled registered nurses can learn about the opportunities available in the hospital’s patient care units and skilled nursing facility. Refreshments will be served.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their resume as onsite interviews will be available. Candidates will be able to fill out an application and talk with members of the clinical care teams.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive health care team where your skill, talent and voice are valued,” said Durinda Durr, vice president of clinical services and chief nursing officer. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
For additional information or to sign up, contact Joan Marquette, (315) 338-7198 or email@example.com, or visit the hospital’s website, www.romehospital.org.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1