Rome Memorial to host nurse recruitment event
Rome Memorial Hospital is holding a nurse job fair Oct. 26 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Delta Lake Inn, 8524 Fish Hatchery Road.
Experienced, graduating and enrolled registered nurses can learn about the opportunities available in the hospital’s patient care units and skilled nursing facility. Refreshments will be served.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their resume as onsite interviews will be available. Candidates will be able to fill out an application and talk with members of the clinical care teams.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive health care team where your skill, talent and voice are valued,” said Durinda Durr, vice president of clinical services and chief nursing officer. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
For additional information or to sign up, contact Joan Marquette, (315) 338-7198 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the hospital’s website, www.romehospital.org.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Film based on ‘Winnie The Pooh’ creator
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Capitol screens holiday classic
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Drama stars Harrelson as President Johnson
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Local author at Fusion Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Gallery hosts Christmas showcase
- 4:00pm 11/22/17‘A Christmas Carol’ concert this weekend in Lowville
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Herkimer County Historical Society’s holiday sale starts Friday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Ladies’ Night event aids Adopt-A-Mom program
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Symphoria concert Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/22/17Irish music in Oriskany Tuesday