Rome Memorial to host nurse recruitment event
Rome Memorial Hospital is holding a nurse job fair Oct. 26 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Delta Lake Inn, 8524 Fish Hatchery Road.
Experienced, graduating and enrolled registered nurses can learn about the opportunities available in the hospital’s patient care units and skilled nursing facility. Refreshments will be served.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their resume as onsite interviews will be available. Candidates will be able to fill out an application and talk with members of the clinical care teams.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive health care team where your skill, talent and voice are valued,” said Durinda Durr, vice president of clinical services and chief nursing officer. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
For additional information or to sign up, contact Joan Marquette, (315) 338-7198 or email@example.com, or visit the hospital’s website, www.romehospital.org.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Flashlight tours part of First Friday fun
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Understanding salvation is fundamental to spiritual growth
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Grace Union marks 129th anniversary
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Church to host Harvest Dinner
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Dinner, dancing in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Retreat House offers First Friday Day of Prayer
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29