Rome Memorial to host nurse recruitment event
Rome Memorial Hospital is holding a nurse job fair Oct. 26 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Delta Lake Inn, 8524 Fish Hatchery Road.
Experienced, graduating and enrolled registered nurses can learn about the opportunities available in the hospital’s patient care units and skilled nursing facility. Refreshments will be served.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their resume as onsite interviews will be available. Candidates will be able to fill out an application and talk with members of the clinical care teams.
“This is an opportunity to be part of a progressive health care team where your skill, talent and voice are valued,” said Durinda Durr, vice president of clinical services and chief nursing officer. “We are seeking exceptional professionals in our pursuit of excellence.”
For additional information or to sign up, contact Joan Marquette, (315) 338-7198 or email@example.com, or visit the hospital’s website, www.romehospital.org.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20