RMH Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group meets Oct. 24
Rome Memorial Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group will meet Wednesday, Oct. 24, at 2 p.m. in the cafeteria of the hospital, 1500 N. James St.
The topic of the meeting will be “Proper Use of Inhaled Respiratory Medications.” It will be an interactive meeting and guests are asked to bring all their inhalers. Respiratory therapists will be reviewing proper technique for each type of inhaler, ensuring they are being used correctly.
The meeting will also be a celebration of Respiratory Care Week. Refreshments will be served.
To make a reservation for the meeting, by Monday, Oct. 22, or for more information about the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, call 315-338-7149.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Documentary offers ‘food for thought’
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Cinema presents Academy Award contender from Denmark
- 4:00pm 11/15/1815th Annual MV Latino Association Gala Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Irish music session Tuesday
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Clinton to kick off Shoppers’ Stroll and Holiday Parade Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Charity beer, wine tasting Nov. 30
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Visit Hamilton for the Holidays
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View offers holiday stained glass, glass fusing classes
- 4:00pm 11/14/18View hosts Christmas on Main Street event Nov. 23-24
- 4:00pm 11/14/18Upcoming events at MWPAI include quartet concert, Victorian Yuletide