RMH offers Baby Care Basics class Wednesday
Parents-to-be can learn about childbirth, newborns and other related topics by attending the upcoming “Baby Care Basics” program, 7-9 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 6, at Rome Memorial Hospital in the classroom.
The free educational program will be taught by Sandy Graichen, a maternity nurse at the hospital, with many years of experience in labor and delivery. She has experience teaching childbirth classes, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and has children of her own.
“Families who are expecting an addition to their family need the information presented in this class, regardless of whether or not they have had a baby before, have taken Lamaze or have discussed baby care with their physician,” said Graichen. “You can never have too much information about what is best for your baby.”
Questions that will be answered by “Baby Care Basics” include:
- Which is best: breastfeeding or bottle feeding your baby?
- What are the solutions to some of the breastfeeding problems?
- What should you expect from your baby?
- Should your baby boy be circumcised?
- What is the Women’s Infant and Children program?
- When should your baby be immunized?
- What do you look for in choosing a doctor for your baby?
- How does your growing family adjust?
- How do you handle typical baby problems (diaper rash, colic, etc.)?
No advance registration is required for the free program. Refreshments will be served.
There will be signs to direct you to the classroom.
For more information, call 315-338-7143.
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Commonality in shared faith
‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Commonality in shared faith
- 4:00pm 03/17/18‘Colors of Grace’ Cantata Sunday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Waterbury Memorial Presbyterian Church lists special services
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Fashionable spring topic of luncheon
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Gospel Services start Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Verona church offers free meal
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Church offers Palm Sunday meal
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Sign-up for April Food $en$e March 23
- 4:00pm 03/15/18Easter Bunny helps Lainey’s Army March 24