GIVING BACK — A Hannaford customer is seen with a Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag (Photo submitted)
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
The Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program has selected the Mohawk Valley Health System as its beneficiary for the month of March. The program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local non-profits through the sale of the reusable community bags.
For every reusable community bag purchased in March at the Hannaford located on 4593 Commercial Drive, New Hartford, MVHS will receive a $1 donation. The store manager can provide assistance locating the reusable bag rack if needed.
“We are very excited to be selected by the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program as its March beneficiary,” said Andrea MacDiarmid, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals coordinator. “The funds raised will benefit Maternal Child Services at MVHS and help make a difference to the children and families that we care for.”
For information about how to help and to learn more about specific areas in need of charitable support, contact the Foundations at 315-624-5600 or visit mvhealthsystem.org/foundation/ways-to-give.
Surgical specialists, sleep medicine practices moving
Pain free following surgery, patient expresses his appreciation for neurosurgeon
Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Tractor safety course scheduled
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Diamond anniversary
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Celebrating 50 years
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Center offers flu shots Friday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Pancakes served Saturday
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Ladies breakfast club meets Oct. 26
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Evans descendants gather
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Dorfman hosts Psychic Fair
- 4:00pm 10/16/18Gardners of Rome gather at center
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays