GIVING BACK — A Hannaford customer is seen with a Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag (Photo submitted)
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
The Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program has selected the Mohawk Valley Health System as its beneficiary for the month of March. The program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local non-profits through the sale of the reusable community bags.
For every reusable community bag purchased in March at the Hannaford located on 4593 Commercial Drive, New Hartford, MVHS will receive a $1 donation. The store manager can provide assistance locating the reusable bag rack if needed.
“We are very excited to be selected by the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program as its March beneficiary,” said Andrea MacDiarmid, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals coordinator. “The funds raised will benefit Maternal Child Services at MVHS and help make a difference to the children and families that we care for.”
For information about how to help and to learn more about specific areas in need of charitable support, contact the Foundations at 315-624-5600 or visit mvhealthsystem.org/foundation/ways-to-give.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol