GIVING BACK — A Hannaford customer is seen with a Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag (Photo submitted)
Reusable bag program at Hannaford aids MVHS
The Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program has selected the Mohawk Valley Health System as its beneficiary for the month of March. The program launched in October 2015 and is designed to support local non-profits through the sale of the reusable community bags.
For every reusable community bag purchased in March at the Hannaford located on 4593 Commercial Drive, New Hartford, MVHS will receive a $1 donation. The store manager can provide assistance locating the reusable bag rack if needed.
“We are very excited to be selected by the Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program as its March beneficiary,” said Andrea MacDiarmid, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals coordinator. “The funds raised will benefit Maternal Child Services at MVHS and help make a difference to the children and families that we care for.”
For information about how to help and to learn more about specific areas in need of charitable support, contact the Foundations at 315-624-5600 or visit mvhealthsystem.org/foundation/ways-to-give.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:10pm 05/26/18Westernville Presbyterian celebrates bicentennial
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Event celebrates local Jewish community
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Saturday service
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Memorial service in Westmoreland
- 4:00pm 05/26/18Foothills ministry announces June hours
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sign-up for June Food $en$e today
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Junior Dairy Leaders graduation slated
- 4:00pm 05/25/18DEC reminds campers to use local firewood
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday