Relay For Life of the North Country offers calendar fundraiser
BOONVILLE – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of the North Country may still be six months away, but the fight against cancer goes on all year.
Volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now for the annual event.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include fresh wreath from Boardman’s, gift certificates to the Soda Fountain, Cindy’s Diner, Cugini’s, Village Diner and Prospect Winery; day passes for Enchanted Forest Water Safari, six half-gallons of Stewart’s ice cream, passes to the state Woodsmen’s Field Days and Boonville SnowFest, greens fees at Woodgate Pines, Pampered Chef cookie sheets, gift certificate to Billy’s restaurant in old Forge, movie passes to the Strand in Old Forge, oil change at Crill’s, overnight stay with dinner at Vernon Downs and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar can contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386, or email Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org.
Entries and donations must be turned in by Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
Embrace righteous life in receipt of God’s grace
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Parkway Center in Utica joins AARP network
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Dorfman hosts Studio 365 Dancers Nov. 29
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Sign-up to see ‘All She Wants for Christmas’
- 4:00pm 11/21/17Pre-orders available for cookie run
- 4:00pm 11/20/17RMH adds additional 3-D mammography machine, expands appointments
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Goel recognized as 2017 Physician of the Year
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Free training available in use of Naloxone for overdose reversal
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Hospital marks Diabetes Awareness Month
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Calendar raffle benefits Rome Relay For Life
- 4:00pm 11/20/17Visionworks offers exam give away for needy youths