Relay For Life of the North Country offers calendar fundraiser
BOONVILLE – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of the North Country may still be six months away, but the fight against cancer goes on all year.
Volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now for the annual event.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include fresh wreath from Boardman’s, gift certificates to the Soda Fountain, Cindy’s Diner, Cugini’s, Village Diner and Prospect Winery; day passes for Enchanted Forest Water Safari, six half-gallons of Stewart’s ice cream, passes to the state Woodsmen’s Field Days and Boonville SnowFest, greens fees at Woodgate Pines, Pampered Chef cookie sheets, gift certificate to Billy’s restaurant in old Forge, movie passes to the Strand in Old Forge, oil change at Crill’s, overnight stay with dinner at Vernon Downs and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar can contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386, or email Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org.
Entries and donations must be turned in by Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Oneida Community Mansion House offers free admission Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘A People’s History of Utica’ Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18‘Books and Bordeaux’ event Friday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Glass art classes start this week at View
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry workshop Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Poetry reading, workshop Sept. 27
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Underground Railroad topic of lecture Sept. 26
- 4:00pm 09/19/18Historical society hosts author Sandra Salm
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Lecture at MVCC rescheduled
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Celebrating 50 years