Relay For Life of the North Country offers calendar fundraiser
BOONVILLE – The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of the North Country may still be six months away, but the fight against cancer goes on all year.
Volunteers involved with planning the annual event have been working to produce a special calendar raffle to raise funds now for the annual event.
The “12 Days of Relay” calendar features a variety of donated prizes from several area businesses and individuals divided into 12 different days. Supporters can purchase a calendar for a $5 donation to the 2018 Relay For Life and be entered to win each day. Drawings begin on Dec. 1 and run through Dec. 12.
Prizes include fresh wreath from Boardman’s, gift certificates to the Soda Fountain, Cindy’s Diner, Cugini’s, Village Diner and Prospect Winery; day passes for Enchanted Forest Water Safari, six half-gallons of Stewart’s ice cream, passes to the state Woodsmen’s Field Days and Boonville SnowFest, greens fees at Woodgate Pines, Pampered Chef cookie sheets, gift certificate to Billy’s restaurant in old Forge, movie passes to the Strand in Old Forge, oil change at Crill’s, overnight stay with dinner at Vernon Downs and more.
Anyone interested in getting a calendar can contact any Relay For Life team captain or call Bob Elinskas at the American cancer Society at 315-257-7386, or email Robert.Elinskas@cancer.org.
Entries and donations must be turned in by Nov. 28 to be included in the drawing.
Speech therapy offers help with much more than just pronunciation
RMH announces Excellence Award honorees
Utica Summer Fest start tonight
Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Utica Summer Fest start tonight
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Levitt Music Series starts June 25 in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Movie depicts real life art heist
- 4:00pm 06/21/18‘Tuesdays with Morrie’ on stage Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Benefit concert features The BBC Band
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Betsy Concert Series returns June 28
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Mirren and Sutherland star in comedy-drama
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Schneider give talk on ‘West Side Story’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Colgate Bookstore hosts Mark Scureman
- 4:00pm 06/20/18MWPAI Arts Festival June 26-July 1