Red Cross announces more December donation opportunities
The best gifts can’t be bought in a store. The American Red Cross urges eligible donors to give life by giving blood this December.
To encourage donations, all those who come to give blood or platelets Dec. 21 through Jan. 7 will receive a long-sleeved Red Cross T-shirt, while supplies last.
Make an appointment to give blood by downloading the free Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting redcrossblood.org or calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767). Upcoming blood donation opportunities Dec. 16-31:
Utica Blood Donation Center
4685 Commercial Drive, New Hartford
Monday and Wednesday: 11:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday: 7 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Rome: Dec. 22, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m., St John’s Lutheran Church, 502 W. Chestnut St.; Dec. 26, 12:30- 5:30 p.m., YMCA Rome 2, YMCA Rome, 301 W. Bloomfield St.
Holland Patent: Dec. 18, 1- 6 p.m., Leon R. Roberts American Legion, 9550 Depot St.
Lee Center: Dec. 26, 12:30- 5:30 p.m., Lee Center Community, 5808 Stokes Lee Center Road.
New Hartford: Dec. 29, 12:30- 5:30 p.m., First Baptist Church of New Hartford, 7 Oxford Road.
Utica: Dec. 21, 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Kids Oneida, 310 Main St.; Dec. 21, 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Focus, 1445 Kemble St.; Dec. 28, noon - 5 p.m., West Side Senior Center, 717 Court St.
Verona: Dec. 20, 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC., 5218 Patrick Road.
Westernville: Dec. 19, 1- 6 p.m., Westernville Public Library, 9172 Main St.
Westmoreland: Dec. 22, 2- 7 p.m., Westmoreland Fire Department, 100 Station Road.
MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
Jesus is the great unifier for all of us
- 4:00pm 10/22/18MVHS offices add nurse practitioners
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Fly shot clinic in Deerfield Oct. 24
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Bone marrow drive Oct. 27
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Dispirito joins Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Blood donation opportunities in November
- 4:00pm 10/22/18Host ‘Dress Down Day’ to support Hospice
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Special service in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature
- 4:00pm 10/20/18State to send $400,000 for UCP
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Jesus is the great unifier for all of us