Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group meets April 18
Rome Memorial Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group will meet Wednesday, April 18, at 2 p.m. in the cafeteria of the hospital, 1500 N. James St.
Dr. Mohammed Seedat, Pulmonologist, Medical Director of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, will be the guest speaker and will talk about tips for managing chronic lung disease.
The meeting will also be a celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at the hospital, which just had its 400th graduate. Refreshments will be served.
To make a reservation for the meeting, by Monday, April 16, or for more information about the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, please call 315.338.7149.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
4-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming