Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group meets April 18
Rome Memorial Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group will meet Wednesday, April 18, at 2 p.m. in the cafeteria of the hospital, 1500 N. James St.
Dr. Mohammed Seedat, Pulmonologist, Medical Director of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, will be the guest speaker and will talk about tips for managing chronic lung disease.
The meeting will also be a celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at the hospital, which just had its 400th graduate. Refreshments will be served.
To make a reservation for the meeting, by Monday, April 16, or for more information about the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, please call 315.338.7149.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities