Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group meets April 18
Rome Memorial Hospital’s Pulmonary Rehabilitation Support Group will meet Wednesday, April 18, at 2 p.m. in the cafeteria of the hospital, 1500 N. James St.
Dr. Mohammed Seedat, Pulmonologist, Medical Director of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, will be the guest speaker and will talk about tips for managing chronic lung disease.
The meeting will also be a celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at the hospital, which just had its 400th graduate. Refreshments will be served.
To make a reservation for the meeting, by Monday, April 16, or for more information about the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Rome Memorial Hospital, please call 315.338.7149.
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
MVHS Nursing Leadership team honored
Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spektral Quartet to perform at Hamilton College April 21
- 4:00pm 04/19/18MWPAI Concerts in the Court Hosts Tribute to Jazz Legend
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Out After Midnite presents Estonian fantasy
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Dark comedy ‘Death of Stalin’ on Cinema screen
- 4:00pm 04/19/18DuffleBag Theatre presents ‘Little Red Riding Hood’
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Spring Swing concert Sunday at Colgate
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Polish Home hosts spaghetti dinner
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Masterworks Chorale performs with Symphoria
- 4:00pm 04/19/18Singer, Songwriter Showcase April 28
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Posthumous RACC exhibit honors Marilyn Schlueter