Promoted at Valley Health Services
HERKIMER — Valley Health Services has promoted Lynn Hocking to human resources director.
She began working at Valley Health Services in November 2005 as a payroll clerk and then became a human resources assistant in June 2017.
Hocking has a bachelor’s degree in business management from SUNY Empire State College as well as an associate’s degree in accounting from Herkimer County Community College.
Hocking lives in Frankfort with her husband, Thomas. They have two children, Amanda and Adam.
Medical group welcomes new primary care providers
Spine specialist featured during Health Night program at MVCC
4-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/21/184-H Youth Participate in Vernon Downs Track Tour
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fall planting class Tuesday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Sign-up for October Food $en$e
- 4:00pm 09/20/18MVCC to present Emmy Award winning actor ‘One Love: An Evening with John Leguizamo’ Sept. 29
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ starts RCT season
- 4:00pm 09/20/18‘Dogumentary’ follows quest of puppy litter
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Jankiewicz performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18CNY Royalty and Rogues Festival comes to Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Capitol screens ‘Bad Reputation’ Wednesday
- 4:00pm 09/20/18Film ‘Bel Canto’ features voice of singer Renée Fleming