Promoted at Valley Health Services
HERKIMER — Valley Health Services has promoted Lynn Hocking to human resources director.
She began working at Valley Health Services in November 2005 as a payroll clerk and then became a human resources assistant in June 2017.
Hocking has a bachelor’s degree in business management from SUNY Empire State College as well as an associate’s degree in accounting from Herkimer County Community College.
Hocking lives in Frankfort with her husband, Thomas. They have two children, Amanda and Adam.
Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18New York Mills school reunion slated for Aug. 4
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Sign-up for wine trail trip
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Dorfman to host fundraiser dinner
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Ladies breakfast club meets July 27
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Radiation Oncologist Michael Fallon joins staff at RMH Radiation Medicine
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Physical therapy professor honored
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Sign-up for Kundalini Yoga & Meditation at View
- 4:00pm 07/16/18Improved care coordination services available for those with disabilities