Picnic to mark National Recovery Month Friday
The Center for Family Life and Recovery will host a celebration event on Friday, Sept. 15, at at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St., to mark National Recovery Month.
The family-based picnic will be held from 5-7 p.m. The free event includes food, games, and music. For more information, contact Joe at 315-832-1781 or Kathy at 315-768-2650.
“The Center for Family Life and Recovery is proud to be the area’s leading expert for advocacy, prevention, counseling, and training,” organizers said.
Regional Center for Wound Care earns national honors
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Cinema screens animated movie with all-star cast
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Pianist Laussade performs in Lee Center Tuesday
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Old Tyme Fiddlers’ Association hosts Season Kickoff Party May 27
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Players close season with ‘110 in the Shade’
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Ladies Night at View May 31
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Smokey Robinson set to perform at the NYS Fair
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Herkimer Home opens Saturday
- 4:00pm 05/23/18View offers ceramics workshop June 2
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Unity Hall hosts author Chuck D’Imperio May 30
- 4:00pm 05/23/18Rome Art Association holds spring show in Old Forge