Picnic to mark National Recovery Month Friday
The Center for Family Life and Recovery will host a celebration event on Friday, Sept. 15, at at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St., to mark National Recovery Month.
The family-based picnic will be held from 5-7 p.m. The free event includes food, games, and music. For more information, contact Joe at 315-832-1781 or Kathy at 315-768-2650.
“The Center for Family Life and Recovery is proud to be the area’s leading expert for advocacy, prevention, counseling, and training,” organizers said.
Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
Officials warn threat of blue-green algae still lurks in lakes
Author Bob Hocking in Utica Saturday
‘Ballots, Bloomers, and Marmalade’ event this weekend in Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Recovering heroin user gives hope for addicts, families
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Author Bob Hocking in Utica Saturday
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Ballots, Bloomers, and Marmalade’ event this weekend in Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Old Forge Library hosts ‘Blissville: An Investigation’
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Chairs 4 Children event aids Neighborhood Center
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Marmalade, Bloomer Tea and other fares at Peterboro
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Watercolor workshop, Music in Motion at Oneida library this week
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Game of Life’ on stage Friday
- 4:00pm 09/20/17Farms subject of historical society meeting
- 4:00pm 09/20/17‘Back to School’ program in Pulaski Sept. 27