Picnic to mark National Recovery Month Friday
The Center for Family Life and Recovery will host a celebration event on Friday, Sept. 15, at at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St., to mark National Recovery Month.
The family-based picnic will be held from 5-7 p.m. The free event includes food, games, and music. For more information, contact Joe at 315-832-1781 or Kathy at 315-768-2650.
“The Center for Family Life and Recovery is proud to be the area’s leading expert for advocacy, prevention, counseling, and training,” organizers said.
Doctor joins Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehab
Twigs to honor doctors Desai, Giustra at annual Tree of Lights Event
Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Mayor speaks at Ava Dorfman Senior Center
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Food $en$e sign-ups today
- 4:00pm 11/17/17Area happenings
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Cinema presents comedy-horror ‘Tragedy Girls’
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Film depicts youth of famous serial killer
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Capitol offers ‘The Thing’ double feature Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Harry Dean Stanton in one of his final roles
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Concert Sunday aids artist residency scholarship fund
- 4:00pm 11/16/17Holiday mystery gifts at View
- 4:00pm 11/16/17American Chamber Players perform at MWPAI Sunday