Picnic to mark National Recovery Month Friday
The Center for Family Life and Recovery will host a celebration event on Friday, Sept. 15, at at the Zion Episcopal Church, 140 W. Liberty St., to mark National Recovery Month.
The family-based picnic will be held from 5-7 p.m. The free event includes food, games, and music. For more information, contact Joe at 315-832-1781 or Kathy at 315-768-2650.
“The Center for Family Life and Recovery is proud to be the area’s leading expert for advocacy, prevention, counseling, and training,” organizers said.
Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Bushnell named Rome Memorial chief medical officer
Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Foothills Rural Community Ministry schedules annual meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Roast pork dinner January 28
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Dinner dance aids camping ministry, community outreach
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Jesus paid it all: What do we owe him?
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Oneida County Health Department performs food service inspections
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Capitol screens ‘All the Money in the World’
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Gibson Brothers perform Jan. 26
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Bluegrass jam Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Ultimate Aldean concert Saturday
- 4:00pm 01/18/18Riggies, Greens and Rock Sunday