Dr. Paula Vecchio
Physician joins Upstate Family Health Center
UTICA — Dr. Paula Vecchio, primary care physician, has joined the clinical staff at the Upstate Family Health Center, Inc., 1001 Noyes St.
Committed to treating patients with a team approach that addresses all aspects of their care and needs, Dr. Vecchio provides primary care services to patients of all ages within the community.
Dr. Vecchio has been a primary care provider in the Utica area for more than 30 years and has previously worked in private practice, most recently at St. Elizabeth Medical Group.
The Upstate Family Health Center offers primary care services to people of all ages, including these who had formerly received primary care services through Upstate Cerebral Palsy Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS).
Services include well child care and immunizations, treatment of chronic medical conditions including diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, physical exams, gynecological care, preventive services, laboratory and X-rays.
For more information on the Upstate Family Health Center Inc., including information on its Rome office opening soon at 205 W. Dominick St., call 315-624-9470.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/24/18MVCC reschedules VanderWaal concert
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Second annual Kristin’s Fund Gala scheduled for March 10
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Forgiveness service Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Commandments hold deeper meaning
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Dorfman Center to host Indoor Picnic
- 4:00pm 02/23/18Apply for Maple Foundation scholarship by March 15
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Cinema screens Oscar nominated foreign language film
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Zombie inspired ‘Romeo and Juliet’ starts March 2 at Colgate
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Australian pop group on stage March 1
- 4:00pm 02/22/18Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks star in ‘Best Picture’ contender ‘The Post’