Dr. Paula Vecchio
Physician joins Upstate Family Health Center
UTICA — Dr. Paula Vecchio, primary care physician, has joined the clinical staff at the Upstate Family Health Center, Inc., 1001 Noyes St.
Committed to treating patients with a team approach that addresses all aspects of their care and needs, Dr. Vecchio provides primary care services to patients of all ages within the community.
Dr. Vecchio has been a primary care provider in the Utica area for more than 30 years and has previously worked in private practice, most recently at St. Elizabeth Medical Group.
The Upstate Family Health Center offers primary care services to people of all ages, including these who had formerly received primary care services through Upstate Cerebral Palsy Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS).
Services include well child care and immunizations, treatment of chronic medical conditions including diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, physical exams, gynecological care, preventive services, laboratory and X-rays.
For more information on the Upstate Family Health Center Inc., including information on its Rome office opening soon at 205 W. Dominick St., call 315-624-9470.
Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Arts Hall of Fame tickets available at Capitol Theater during office hours
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Fitness classes slated at Dorfman
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Painting class signups due
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Retired public employees host pre-retirement seminar
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Marksmanship class May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Sociable Singles invite visitors
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Food service inspections for Oneida County
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Hospital’s Expo booth focuses on women’s health services
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Pulmonary, sleep practice opens at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 04/24/17Gaffney Memorial Award given to Dr. Mark Warfel