Dr. Paula Vecchio
Physician joins Upstate Family Health Center
UTICA — Dr. Paula Vecchio, primary care physician, has joined the clinical staff at the Upstate Family Health Center, Inc., 1001 Noyes St.
Committed to treating patients with a team approach that addresses all aspects of their care and needs, Dr. Vecchio provides primary care services to patients of all ages within the community.
Dr. Vecchio has been a primary care provider in the Utica area for more than 30 years and has previously worked in private practice, most recently at St. Elizabeth Medical Group.
The Upstate Family Health Center offers primary care services to people of all ages, including these who had formerly received primary care services through Upstate Cerebral Palsy Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS).
Services include well child care and immunizations, treatment of chronic medical conditions including diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, physical exams, gynecological care, preventive services, laboratory and X-rays.
For more information on the Upstate Family Health Center Inc., including information on its Rome office opening soon at 205 W. Dominick St., call 315-624-9470.
Potential opioid lawsuit complex, attorney says
County picks legal team for opioid suit
Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Oneida Zonta accepting award nominations
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Holiday brunch Tuesday at Hart’s Hill Inn
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Adirondack Community Chorus performs ‘Hope!’ concert Dec. 17
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Catholic Daughters donate to Loaves and Fishes
- 4:00pm 12/09/17STAND ALONE PIC 2017-12-07_LOC_durhamville_Baptist.jpg
- 4:00pm 12/09/17RSVP Senior Readers Group
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Women’s club meets Thursday
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Queen Village Christmas Dec. 16
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Concert Friday aids International Christian Centers for the Deaf
- 4:00pm 12/09/17Annual Choir Day Sunday