Dr. Paula Vecchio
Physician joins Upstate Family Health Center
UTICA — Dr. Paula Vecchio, primary care physician, has joined the clinical staff at the Upstate Family Health Center, Inc., 1001 Noyes St.
Committed to treating patients with a team approach that addresses all aspects of their care and needs, Dr. Vecchio provides primary care services to patients of all ages within the community.
Dr. Vecchio has been a primary care provider in the Utica area for more than 30 years and has previously worked in private practice, most recently at St. Elizabeth Medical Group.
The Upstate Family Health Center offers primary care services to people of all ages, including these who had formerly received primary care services through Upstate Cerebral Palsy Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS).
Services include well child care and immunizations, treatment of chronic medical conditions including diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, physical exams, gynecological care, preventive services, laboratory and X-rays.
For more information on the Upstate Family Health Center Inc., including information on its Rome office opening soon at 205 W. Dominick St., call 315-624-9470.
New program encourages patients to take medications as prescribed
Practitioners join Upstate Family Health Center
Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Fiddlers Association concert Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Summer Showcase auditions June 26, 27 at Players of Utica
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Donations accepted Friday at ‘Big Combo’ showing
- 4:00pm 06/22/17‘Apparition Hill’ about life and what comes after
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Trail Blazers-Jammers baseball game benefit for Relay for Life
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Drama based on Doctorow story
- 4:00pm 06/22/17Both movies held over at Cinema Capitol
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Lawmakers, volunteer firefighters praise passage of legislation for cancer coverage
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Theaters of Rome program Friday at First Prebyterian
- 4:00pm 06/21/17Yoga for seniors, blood drive at Oneida library