Dr. Paula Vecchio
Physician joins Upstate Family Health Center
UTICA — Dr. Paula Vecchio, primary care physician, has joined the clinical staff at the Upstate Family Health Center, Inc., 1001 Noyes St.
Committed to treating patients with a team approach that addresses all aspects of their care and needs, Dr. Vecchio provides primary care services to patients of all ages within the community.
Dr. Vecchio has been a primary care provider in the Utica area for more than 30 years and has previously worked in private practice, most recently at St. Elizabeth Medical Group.
The Upstate Family Health Center offers primary care services to people of all ages, including these who had formerly received primary care services through Upstate Cerebral Palsy Community Health and Behavioral Services (CHBS).
Services include well child care and immunizations, treatment of chronic medical conditions including diabetes, heart disease, and hypertension, physical exams, gynecological care, preventive services, laboratory and X-rays.
For more information on the Upstate Family Health Center Inc., including information on its Rome office opening soon at 205 W. Dominick St., call 315-624-9470.
MVHS names new Benefits Specialist
Oneida Healthcare receives Breastfeeding Friendly Practice Designation
Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Genesis Group to host Taste of the Mohawk Valley on May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18‘Art is a Consuming Fire’ exhibit opens May 3
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Adirondack Mountain Club meets May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Spring Open House at Fusion Art Gallery
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Stamp Club meets Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18B Sharp Music Club performs Sunday
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Artist reception Thursday for Anita Moonan
- 4:00pm 04/25/18Railway Historical Society gathers Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Jervis offers ‘Dementia Conversations’ program May 7
- 4:00pm 04/24/18Center hosts movie and games night