Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Dr. Elaine Mau has joined the MVHS Orthopedic Group.
The surgeon specializes in shoulder replacement surgery and rotator cuff repair and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the group, Mau was affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, specializing in shoulder and elbow reconstruction and arthroscopy. She also practiced at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center/Franklin Memorial Hospital in Maine.
Mau earned her doctor of medicine at the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, in Farmington, Conn. She completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at New York University. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Mau is accepting new patients at the MVHS Orthopedic Group, 1903 Sunset Ave., Utica.
Rome hospital honors employees’ care, commitment
Pelvic floor rehabilitation available at Chestnut Commons
Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Local ministry seeks to spread message of love to community
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Donation to Rome Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s Day service Sunday
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Women’s club meets May 22
- 4:00pm 05/19/18‘Beauty Secrets’ theme for meeting
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Church offers free meal May 26
- 4:00pm 05/19/18First Baptist hosts basement sale
- 4:00pm 05/19/18Importance of spring cleaning
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema continues anime series with ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’
- 4:00pm 05/17/18Cinema screens documentary exploring the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg