Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Dr. Elaine Mau has joined the MVHS Orthopedic Group.
The surgeon specializes in shoulder replacement surgery and rotator cuff repair and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the group, Mau was affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, specializing in shoulder and elbow reconstruction and arthroscopy. She also practiced at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center/Franklin Memorial Hospital in Maine.
Mau earned her doctor of medicine at the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, in Farmington, Conn. She completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at New York University. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Mau is accepting new patients at the MVHS Orthopedic Group, 1903 Sunset Ave., Utica.
Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
Chestnut Commons Physical, Occupational Therapy welcomes spine specialist
Political event Saturday at Utica library
Historian to recount tale of WWI Lost Battalion
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Political event Saturday at Utica library
- 4:00pm 11/13/18"Overloard" is the nightmare after Halloween that makes dreams come true
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Heritage Doll Club meets Saturday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Eat Smart program Friday
- 4:00pm 11/13/18RCT topic of Lunch & Learn
- 4:00pm 11/13/18Pastor speaks on elder abuse
- 4:00pm 11/12/18Healthy for Good hacks traditional recipes, making them heart smart
- 4:00pm 11/12/18Rome hospital marks Nurse Practitioners Week
- 4:00pm 11/12/18Nonsurgical treatment for chronic back pain available at RMH
- 4:00pm 11/12/18MVHS offers lung cancer monitoring for heavy smokers