Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Dr. Elaine Mau has joined the MVHS Orthopedic Group.
The surgeon specializes in shoulder replacement surgery and rotator cuff repair and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the group, Mau was affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, specializing in shoulder and elbow reconstruction and arthroscopy. She also practiced at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center/Franklin Memorial Hospital in Maine.
Mau earned her doctor of medicine at the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, in Farmington, Conn. She completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at New York University. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Mau is accepting new patients at the MVHS Orthopedic Group, 1903 Sunset Ave., Utica.
Heart Run & Walk March 3
Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
Non Nobis Domine: The Glory belongs to God
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Meet new friends at Ava Dorfman event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Funds reinstated in federal hospital program good news for Oneida Healthcare
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Heart Run & Walk March 3
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Regional Center for Wound Care shares tips on how to live a heart healthy life
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Church hosts drive
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Free yoga session at View Feb. 24
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Rome hospital hosts nurse recruitment event
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Hospice fundraiser seeks gift baskets
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Blood drive in Hamilton Feb. 23
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Women’s club meets Feb. 20