Orthopedic surgeon joins group
Dr. Elaine Mau has joined the MVHS Orthopedic Group.
The surgeon specializes in shoulder replacement surgery and rotator cuff repair and has privileges at Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare.
Prior to joining the group, Mau was affiliated with Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine, specializing in shoulder and elbow reconstruction and arthroscopy. She also practiced at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center/Franklin Memorial Hospital in Maine.
Mau earned her doctor of medicine at the University of Connecticut, School of Medicine, in Farmington, Conn. She completed a residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Toronto and a fellowship in shoulder and elbow surgery at New York University. She is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
Mau is accepting new patients at the MVHS Orthopedic Group, 1903 Sunset Ave., Utica.
RMH recognized nationally for promoting organ, eye and tissue donation
Rome Medical Practice announces new administrative clinical manager
Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Kenwood Library hosts Gold Rush Day
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Children: Investment for the future
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Mount Calvary marks anniversary
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Service and picnic Sunday in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Rock the Cap benefit Saturday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Free cabaret at Stanley to feature high school students
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Documentary tells the story of triplets separated at birth
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Final performance of the summer for Boonville Concert Band
- 4:00pm 08/16/18View hosts Sweetback Sisters
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Three showings for Fright Night at Cinema Capitol